Young writers discussion

Journals > The Seventh Grade Adventures

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 626 comments Mod
Here you go!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much! I'll write more after school.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes seventh grade sucks. I was going to miss my science chapter test today, but instead I missed one of my favorite classes, music! :( I forgot my science stuff at school, too, so I couldn't study! :'( I think I did ok though.

The good thing, though, is that my BFF and I are writing a book called Code Four.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Today we presented our exponent math projects. My project was a video. I was a superhero named Super Squared. It was really funny. Everyone laughed the whole time.

We also got a cupcake and 4 KitKats! ;) Happy day! We had a half day and we have off of school tomorrow! :P

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Today was auditions for our school play. A lot of my class was really nervous, including me! My bff did really well, but I didn't know the song my director wanted me to sing :'(. I knew another one and thankfully she let me sing that. I hope it all works out!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, not much happpened for a while, but here's an update.

Callbacks for the school play were announced. Both my BFF and I got called back (that's a good thing! It means we are up for lead roles!)! Fingers crossed! I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Yesterday was our class Christmas party. It was so fun! We exchanged cookies, Secret Santa gifts, and went ice skating. It was awesome.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesterday was callbacks. Everyone did so well!
Tonight we have our Christmas concert. That should be something. :(
One of the girls in my class broke her foot dancing!
I started tutoring one of the girls in my class, and I'll be tutoring two other people soon.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Not much has happened recently.
Parts for the school play were announced. My BFF got the lead, and I got a really good part, too. Yay!