1x1 discussion

1x1 > maddie & Little Wallflower

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments Here it is!:) I will post the idea again down below.

Story line
Within the two week they start attending the camp, unusual things begin to happen. Someone is making hybrids and everyone is trying to figure out what is causing all of it.

Requirements
-Detailed Role play. 4-7 sentences or more.
-Doubles. So we both get a guy, and we both get a girl. Detailed charries please.
-Active

maddie | 13 comments yay!
okay so i was wondering if your fc for your guy could be paul wesley? lol it's okay if you say no i just love him haha
and i was wondering if my girl could be a human who is in the camp because she has friends who she goes to high school with and she found out they were supernaturals so she gets to go the camp as well because she is one of few humans who knows? maybe she has to go to train to protect herself from dangerous supernatural beings idk haha. and then she gets turned into a vampire sometime in the rp?
also, is there anything you'd like with my guy? certain fc or species in mind? :)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments I mean I could, but maybe you could make your guy Paul Wesley. He is really cute though. Ya she could be human, that would be interesting to see how it would be role played. I don't care what species whatever you want them to be haha.

maddie | 13 comments I was thinking about using Dylan O Brien or Cody Christian :)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments okay that sounds good whatever u want

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments do u want to do detailed characters?

maddie | 13 comments yeah! i can do detailed characters :) if you wanna just do like name, age, appearance and species that's cool with me too cause i can do whatever you want to! xp

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments ok i do want to do that

maddie | 13 comments okay! so just simple characters?

so what kind of romance plot do you want for this?

maddie | 13 comments also where do you want this to take place? :)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments well in the united states I guess, and like kids come from all states of the supernatural species to attend this camp. so your people could be from anywhere across America, or even in fly in, since it is a summer camp its like three months.
and i wanted to do detailed characters since this rp would be more detailed, but if you want to do simple its fine.

maddie | 13 comments lol i meant which state
oh i don't mind doing detailed characters! i usually do haha

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments Okay so you want to do characters now?

maddie | 13 comments sure!
what kind of relationship were you wanting between my guy and your girl btw :)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments idk just see how it role plays out

maddie | 13 comments okayy
so how does the camp work? like what kinds of things do they do? is it like percy jackson where they train or is it just like a normal camp?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments its like normal. they get to meet and hang out with different species, but there able to be open about themselves , where normally they cannot do that, and have to keep it a secret. like the first week is just settling in and meeting up with ur cabin room mates, and getting to hang out. Oh ya like our guys can be room mates, and our girls could be roommates, I was thinking.

maddie | 13 comments cool! sounds great :)
who's your girls fc?

message 19: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Dec 03, 2015 07:35PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments huh? i might not have my characters look like celebrities

maddie | 13 comments okiee
wait just your girl or both?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments both idk I havent picked out what there going to look like yet

maddie | 13 comments oh lol i thought you were using paul wesley for your guy xp

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments idk i wasnt planning on it, but idk yet. do u want to start chachters now

maddie | 13 comments yea

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments do u want me to make mine first

maddie | 13 comments sure

message 27: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:58PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments Anyways here is my guy character:

First Name: Jeydon
~Meaning: Jehovah has heard ~

Last Name: Lockhart
~Meaning: brave or strong ~

Basic Details

Species: Vampire
Date of Birth: June 22, 1998
Zodiac: Cancer
Birthstone: Pearl and Alexandrite
Location of Birth: Valdosta, Georgia
Time of Birth: 11:33 AM
Relationship Status: single
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Appearance

Hair Description: blonde/brown and short but with side bangs that swoop
Eye Description: green
Height: 6' 1" Weight: 135
Other: lip piercings

Personality
Commonly Expressed Traits
-Friendly
-Crazy
-Silly
-Nice
-Caring
-Fun
Jeydon is a really outgoing guy. He will walk up to a random stranger and act like there best friends. Though he is outgoing, he is insecure about how he looks, particularly, his face. He tends to try to always have his hair covering one half. Salem is the person to go to when you need a smile or a big warm hug. The most important things in his life are friends, family, and music. Jeydon loves to sing, play his guitar and write song. Jeydon expresses himself through music. He works at animal shelter and loves cats. His favorite cat is his own name Mokus. Even though he is a vampire, he refuses to drink human blood. He thinks of humans as friends not food, and sticks to blood bags and tiny animals, even though he loves them.

-animals
-hugs
-friends
-family

Dislikes
-his face
-bullies
-animal abusers

History

Jeydon Lockhart was born to two loving parents. His dad left when he was little, so he grew up with his mother and siblings. After his father left, his mother began to become depressed and went out to clubs every night to drink. He never really had to many friends, because he always had to stay at home watching his four younger brothers and sister. He has four older siblings that have moved out of the house. His father sent child support checks every month and that was the money the whole family lived off of.

Pets
2 cats
Mokus
George

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 255 comments and here is my girl :

First Name: Elena
~ Meaning: Shining Light or Bright one ~

Last Name: Gilbert
~ Meaning: noble or pledge ~

Basic Details
Species: witch
Date of Birth: October 13, 1998
Zodiac: Libra
Birthstone: Tourmaline
Location of Birth: Sacramento, California
Time of Birth: 3:22 a.m.
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Appearance

Hair Description: brown, straight, and long
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 117 lbs.
Other: dimples when smiling

Personality
Commonly Expressed Traits
-happy
-always smiling
-kind to others
-intelligent
-quiet
-fun to be around

Elena is a fun, energetic, bubbly person. She enjoys cheer leading, and hanging out with friends. She hates that she is a witch because it makes her feel evil, so she trys her best to do good unto others all the time.

-hanging with friends
-family
-school
-love
-the truth

Dislikes

-keeping secrets
-lies
-fights
-gossip

History

Elena grew up in a loving home with both her mother, father, and sister. She inherited the gene that made her a witch, however her sister did not. Her whole life she had to keep it a secret from everyone she encountered, even her own sister. She wanted to tell her sister, but her parents forbid her. She feels there is conflict always at home because of the secret her parents and her are burdened with.