1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ChyChy and Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments Here we go! Sorry about the wait!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments :)
Ok so I had a few simple idea where first of all, in all of them both characters can have powers or be a supernatural creature.

My first idea was where a fae was adopted- by fae. So this fae is now 16+ old by now, and they've never stepped foot in the courts(seelie or unseelie) and before they are old enough to visit the courts, they meet a guy/girl.
I also thought if you really wanted we could let the fae be royal, and as well as I found out that some fae legends said they could travel to this never land place they lived in.

My other idea was were the two were lovers but had the problem of one of them being Royal, and married off to a different person as a peace treaty.

What are your ideas?

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments I'm fine with the first idea, I was hoping to the be the girl if that's alright with you.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments I think it'd be more interesting with the guy being the fae, if you're fine with being the fae.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments Did you have a preference? Because I'm 100% fine with being the fae.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments Ok. I haven't done one with the guy being a fae and think that'd be really interesting. Anyhow, did you want to do character bios or hop right into it? And did you want to be a different supernatural creature than a fae because if you really wanted to then I could be the fae so you can, if you just happ Ed to have wanted to by chance.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments Sure!

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2739 comments Name: Diana Jessica Mills
Appearance: long dirty blond hair, with dark roots. Her hair goes halfway down her back, and is wavy but not curly. She's 5'4", with light blue eyes and cocasion skin color.