Young Justice League discussion

Missions > Striker Island. (Forest)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 664 comments Mod

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker was running, trying to get away, but he was losing stamina.

message 3: by Barrison (new)

Wells zooms after him and sees Toymaker. " Toy just stop running you can't out run me you know you can't." He zooms in front of him while leaning on a tree.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa looked behind her. When there was no one there she looked around. "Crap." She mumbles.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker stops abruptly and tries to back away.

message 6: by Barrison (new)

Wells zooms into Toys face and pushed him to the ground and kneels down and says " your a long way from home Toy do yourself a favor and stop......why do this you work alone.....why work for the light?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker panted from the exertion. "The better question is, why don't you work for the Light?"

message 8: by Barrison (new)

Wells says " my family keeps me from being stupid Toy.......do me a favor and I'll let you go....tell the light that Reverse knows the weakness of every single Villian there's so don't do anything stupid."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa spins around. "Hello? Guys?!" She calls out.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker growled.

message 11: by Barrison (new)

Wells says " even yours Toy or do you need more proff?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker flinched.

message 13: by Barrison (new)

Wells says " so make sure the light get that message Kay Toy?" He gives him a chance to think.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I will," Toymaker said in a barely audible voice.

message 15: by Barrison (new)

Wells says " good now get out of here." He stands up and gives his hand to Toymaker.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Toymaker got up on his own and called one of his toys to get him.

message 17: by Barrison (new)

Wells pulls his hand back and watches Toymaker.