Pinterest Books discussion

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances
This topic is about Let It Snow
Read > Let it Snow

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia (liv2821) | 242 comments Mod
What was your favorite story? Least favorite? Favorite author? Rating?

Giulia (giuguatteri) | 11 comments Starting it tonight!:D

yay!! im going to start it after I finish Cinder which should be soon. Im so excited!!

Giulia (giuguatteri) | 11 comments I actually really liked it. It was cute and the Christmas-y feeling I was looking for!;) I'll wait for you to read it so we can discuss further!

I just finished the book a couple of hours ago! i enjoyed some stories more than others but my favorite was John Greens story. I didnt like the story about the girl who workes at starbucks and she cheated on her boyfriend though, she was a really annoying character to me. But i enjoyed the first two stories!

Giulia (giuguatteri) | 11 comments Yes, the first two stories were my favorites too! I wasn't fond of that girl too, but the thing I liked about the last story was all the characters were in it together closing the book in a full circle!
I particularly enjoyed they were set at the same time and the Christmas spirit was the one I was looking forward to. It was a cute read and perfect for this period. It left me wishing for snow and a chocolate mug with a cozy blanket and friends.;)

I felt the same, I loved how they all were together in the end. So cute! and it did get me more in the holiday mood!!

Giulia (giuguatteri) | 11 comments Exactly!! I'm so glad we read this.:)

yay! im glad! let me know if you have any suggestions for other books for us to read

Giulia (giuguatteri) | 11 comments Mmm.. let me think.. What about a fantasy read? Like A Darker Shade of Magic? Or a romance one like November 9?:)

Oh ya! lets read November 9 in January!!