Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Dawn's November 2015 Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1273 comments I loved everything I read this month...and having three of my authors sure helped. If I was more aware I would have finished Rogue Lawyer too...I don't know how November got away from me. I'll have a good jumpstart on December!

The Crossing by Michael Connelly 10/10 - Harry and Haller. Connelly did a great job bringing them together. It was gut wretching as Harry wrestled with several dilemnas.

The Promise by Robert Crais 10/10 - Its been way too long since we've had an Elvis and Pike read. I didn't realize when I started that this also brought back James Scott and Maggie

Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith 10/10 - When Robin is sent a severed leg, Strike can think of several people who might have sent it. Really gain more insight into Robin's character. Will have to anxiously wait for the next book to know for sure what the ending meant.

The Whites by Richard Price 9/10 A novel surrounding a seasoned NYC night cop

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month Dawn, I just got The Crossing for my Kindle.

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments You have three I want to read Dawn!

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14418 comments Great month Dawn! Good to know the new Crais and Connelly are so good! I'm up to part six of Rogue Lawyer, so right behind you.

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments I read THE PROMISE in November, too, and really liked it.

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandin954) | 1201 comments Dawn wrote: "I loved everything I read this month...The Promise by Robert Crais 10/10."

I also read The Promise (Joe Pike #5) and enjoyed it. One of the few long running series I am up to date with.

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:25PM) (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7914 comments Good selection, Dawn. I liked The Whites also, and am just starting Career of Evil. Talk about a yukky start to a novel!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Promise (other topics)