Monthly Recommendations discussion

2016 Topics > January: Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla Rayne (last edited Dec 01, 2015 02:32PM) (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) | 79 comments Mod
This month we are are doing..... Fantasy!!! It's a little old school, straightforward, and simple. Trina and I both agreed that this would be a great way to start off the new year. As usual, recommend your favorite reads for this topic. You can have one, two, three, or even one hundred recs if that's what you want to do. It's your channel/blog so you talk about the books you feel need a little more love in the fantasy genre. For those of you who do not read fantasy, no problem! This is what monthlyrecs is all about! Just see what your fellow book loving friends recommend and write down the titles you need to get on your TBR. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and that the new year starts off with a great book!

Don't forget to share your post on the share thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 18 comments I'm so excited to do this topic!

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 24 comments Fantasy is my favorite. So excited for this!

message 4: by Janie (new)

Janie Johnson | 77 comments Ok soooo yea I will struggle with this one. For those of you who know me, y'all know I have a hard time with Fantasy. I will do my best.

message 5: by melodie (new)

melodie b OK need some titles

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (novelcravings) (novelcravings) | 9 comments Awesome! I am so excited for this to be my very first topic!

message 7: by Michelle (last edited Dec 20, 2015 05:21PM) (new)

Michelle Ellis (michellislife) | 14 comments This is a great topic. I wish I wasn't binging on contemporaries right now. I feel like I've already exhausted all my fantasy reads. I'm sure I'll find something to recommend.

message 8: by Harker (new)

Harker (hermitlibrarian) Oh wow, this is going to be the longest list of all!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahannehayes) | 20 comments This is definitely one where I'll be looking for recommendations. I'm still so new in the fantasy genre pretty much everything I've read is super well known! Lol.

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie | 12 comments Same! I want to read more fantasy in 2016 so this will help me find some good recommendations.

message 11: by Shae (new)

Shae (shaegeeksout) | 5 comments I am excited to start doing these this year! Starting off with one of my favorite genres makes me happy inside! :)

message 12: by Nele (new)

Nele (demoniqueshadow) | 9 comments Favourite genre! I'll need at least a week to write all down!

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Thompson | 1 comments This is one of my favorite genre!!! So pumped

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen | 4 comments I won't be making any recommendations this month because I would just be repeating my fantasy recommendations from the November and December topics. However I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else recommends and most likely making some additions to my ever growing TBR.

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Mind Storm (KimberlysMindStorm) | 6 comments I just posted my fantasy books recommendations video! ;)

message 16: by Rama (new)

Rama Khamis (ramroom128) | 1 comments The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1) by Laura Thalassa

Best fantasy paranormal series one of my favs

message 17: by Lara (new)

Lara Willard (veritylane) | 3 comments I'm new and just finished my first monthly recommendation videos! Excited to join the community and add even more to my TBR :)

message 18: by Silke (new)

Silke (boekinwonderland) | 5 comments A bit late, but here are my recommendations!

http://bookinwonderland.com/2016/01/2...