Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Jayden Hunter
This topic is about Jayden Hunter
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Psychological Thriller

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayden (new)

Jayden Hunter | 2 comments Hello readers of Thrillers,

If you enjoy thriller novels (Michael Connelly to Karin Slaughter) I would like to present: Undressed To The Nines: A Thriller Novel

I have received some very positive early Amazon reviews and would like to see if I can get some interest here on GR.

A Top 100 Amazon reviewer said this: "High marks on all counts – AND his prose is superb. Looks like we are seeing a major talent rise…"

The novel is enrolled in Kindle Unlimited and I'll be happy to email a mobi file to any reviewer that would like to check it out.

Genre: Thriller
Pages: 289 Kindle estimate
Series: Book 1 (standalone, no cliff hanger endings)
Blurb:

A missing reporter believes that a congressman is involved in illegal military research.

A fundraiser for a conservative politician leads to a late night encounter with the daughter of a major donor.

Drew Stirling finds herself caught in an intrigue that pushes her to test the limits of her own character as she must decide who to trust, who to run from, and whether or not to break through her own self-imposed boundaries in the world of centerfolds, friendship, love, and sex.

Thank you for your consideration and interest.
~ Jayden Hunter

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Hass | 5 comments I can not get an ebook but if you have one that you could mail me that would be helpful. I would enjoy reading it and reviewing it.
Sharon Hass
5524 Chiocpee Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28227-9556 USA

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd love to read your ebook.
Pattimari

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.