Athiest book club discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 7 comments Mod
So far it is just me, but i figure the thread should be here waiting so here it is. I look forward to meeting and having discussions with new people.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments Hey, I just joined. My name is Emily. I love reading about sciebce and religion among other things. Nice to meet you.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 7 comments Mod
Nice to meet you as well, not much going on around here.

message 4: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Lee | 1 comments Hi, I'm Brandon. May I just note that atheism and atheist is spelt as I have just done, and not as it is spelt in the group name/introduction? Sorry for being a grammar/spelling Nazi - but may help others find the group a bit easier.

message 5: by Zakaria (new)

Zakaria Douih Hi, my name ZAKARIA. From Morocco. 16-17 years old. I just love reading books, debating other people by different ideas and claims for improve my intelligence. I am a Skeptic, Naturalistic, Materialistic, Atheist...etc. My favorite genres are philosophy of course and science. Nice to meet you guys.

message 6: by Antonio (new)

Antonio Caruso (antoniopatrick) | 1 comments Under the Red Moon
Under the Red Moon by Antonio Caruso

Hey guys! So i wrote a brand new dystopian fiction novella e-book.. The concept is pretty out there, but I think it's interesting and relevant.. The name is "Under the Red Moon" and I'm super proud of it.
Writing this book was a labor of love and the writing process was totally worth the effort, and I think you guys will dig it.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW, (release date 10/6/21)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HHQLLPF?...