Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Poison Study (Study, #1)
This topic is about Poison Study
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder → Start Date: December 11th, 2015

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle Please join me, Allison and Vicki as we read Poison Study.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Woo hoo! I have high hopes for this one!

Thanks for making the thread for us, Michelle.

Michelle I have read this book at least a few times. It is one of my favorites. I hope you will like it too. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's good to know, Michelle!

message 5: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Steadman Thanks for making the thread!! I can't wait to start reading!

Michelle You both are welcome. I'm excited to be re-reading this as well.

Krista | 1604 comments I love this series and would love to re-read it with you ladies. :)

Michelle I do too Krista and welcome.

message 9: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Steadman I'm fine if you join us. The more the merrier!

Krista | 1604 comments :) Thanks!

Michelle have you read the spin off series too?

Michelle I assume you mean the Glass series. I just recently finished all three books. They were fantastic.

Krista | 1604 comments That's what I meant. All the books related to these characters are great.

Michelle They are. I wasn't sure if I would like them at first because I rarely read spin off series and the main character was different but this series was great.

message 14: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Steadman I'm sorry to say guys, but I will have to quit on this buddy read because I have come to the realization that I am reading to many series at the same time. I know from past experience that I will get mixed up with reading too many books at a time. I hope you guys like the book, but now is not the time for me to read this series.

Michelle That's fine Allison. I hope you have the chance to read this another time.

message 16: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Steadman Thanks. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Michelle I plan to start this tonight. I have to finish the rest of my current read.

Krista | 1604 comments I'm the same Michelle. I hope to start it today though.

Michelle I finished my last book so I will be reading this today.

Michelle I'm at 70%. I plan to finish this tomorrow. How is everyone doing?

Krista | 1604 comments I'm getting ready to start. I've been baking for Christmas.

Have you started Vicki?

Michelle Oh baking is fun. Take your time.

Krista | 1604 comments Starting 10

Yelena-(view spoiler)

Michelle I admire Yelena's strength. She is vulnerable but doesn't let it stop her.

Michelle I finished this and loved it. :) can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Krista wrote: "I'm getting ready to start. I've been baking for Christmas.

Have you started Vicki?"

No, I'm sorry but I haven't begun it yet. I have not had a good week dealing with some health issues, but I will get to it ASAP.

Michelle There is no pressure Vicki. Start whenever.

Krista | 1604 comments Get better! I'm reading when I can since we don't get out for break till this weekend. So things for been a bit busy. No worries :). I did get sucked in last night and ended up staying up till late to read.

Krista | 1604 comments End of 25

(view spoiler)

Yelena's character is great and has been through so much. I love her.

Krista | 1604 comments Finished! This makes me want to read the other ones.

Michelle The other ones are different but they are still really good. :) I'm reading the sequel right now.

Krista | 1604 comments That's great! I thought about digging mine out too.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sorry I haven't started yet but I hope to start it this weekend.

Michelle That's fine Vicki. I hope you enjoy it.

Krista | 1604 comments It's okay! We will be here when you start. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you both. :o)