What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Biker Romance - Exiled heroine sent to fathers MC Charter in England.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo | 3 comments Biker romance book set primarily in the United States where heroine is exiled from mc to the charter in England where her dad is president after she fakes a relationship with a brother in the mc. She ends up getting pregnant by a much older brother when he visits the charter in England. She returns to the US which was founded by her step father who ran away to the US with the heroine's mother, with a toddler that had been hidden from the family as she had been in the England due to her exile. I think she has an older brother that greatly dislikes her because he believes she cheated on one of his friends with another of the members.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32130 comments Mod
Jo, around what year did you read this book?

What do mean by she fakes a relationship and why does this get her exiled?

Do you recall where in England is she sent (e.g., London)?

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo | 3 comments It is a recent book. 2014/2015

Everyone believes she cheated on her boyfriend with the man, so they fake the relationship and get exiled to the England where she is originally from to her father.

I'm not 100% sure where in England. Liverpool is ringing a bell, but I'm not sure, that could have been another book.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Jo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Jo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.