Perustopia Book Club discussion

Carry On Feels!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Alsberg (sashaalsberg) | 29 comments Mod
How many feels have you been getting from Carry On? IVE BEEN GETTING LOTS!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle It's my new fave!!! I'm kind of in love with Baz, tbh

message 3: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (bookishisabelle) | 9 comments I loved the book, the feels got so intense after the scene in the woods with Simon and Baz, I love their relationship so much. Every scene where the two of them are alone together is just perfection!! <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I'm that one person who didn't really enjoy the book :/

message 5: by Raluca (new)

Raluca (raluca_g) I love their relationship soooo much! I nearly screamed when they kissed
*sooo totaly fangirling over this <3<3

message 6: by C Jia Ming (new)

C Jia Ming (cjiaming) | 26 comments I can't get though more than 30% but it's not that bad. I'm trying to get back to it.. But not so soon :(

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Jia Ming wrote: "I can't get though more than 30% but it's not that bad. I'm trying to get back to it.. But not so soon :("

I was like that at the beginning of the book, but I'm nearly at the end, only have a 100 pages left. It does get more interesting when Baz is introduced

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (nhiallys) | 5 comments Oh yeah, Baz's pov is everything ♥

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna reread it, just to *feel* everything all over again!

message 10: by Chabely (new)

Chabely (morechabely) | 31 comments LOTS!
I love everything Rainbow writes and also I'm in love with Baz ♡

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 13 comments I have all the feels for that book. I want to reread it. I just love the story, and that world and it's characters. It feels like I left home and all I want to do is go back.

message 12: by Paola (new)

Paola Rojas (kaijou) | 4 comments I still have a lot of emotions about Carry On and I'm actually re reading it <3 Gosh Simon and Baz are so adorable like I ship them so hard. *whispers* so HARD. I love Carry On so much!

message 13: by April (new)

April Bancroft Gosh I want to go back and re-read this book. I loved Carry On so much. I madly fell in love with the characters.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Not really many feels tbh, I loved Baz though and Penelope. Not anyone else though

Sofia Kathryn Coon | 22 comments I'm so glad I read Fangirl first! I'd have been lost about the background on Natasha Grimm Pitch, etc. The ending didn't totally blow me away but I read the book quite quickly so it definitely pulled me in.