Relinquut Corpus Meum - An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Orientation > regulations

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
R E G U L A T I O N S ;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( i. ) ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ }
a. be kind
× this should be self explanatory. you would want someone to be kind to you as well, right? extend the same courtesy to others
b. no drama
× drama is cool in roleplay, but please leave it there. we don't need to have problems with other members.
× if you do happen to have a problem with another member, please contact a moderator through PM. do not engage the other party and await the response/decision of the moderator.
c. be respectful
× another self-explanatory rule. this should be a basic human principle to follow even online.
× respect also extends to moderators. if you have an issue with one of us, talk to another. it'll do you no good to be rude to us.
d. activity
× please try to stay active in the group. i know everyone is apart of other groups and have lives outside of gr, but please at least pop in to say hello.
× if you know that you will be gone for an extended period of time, please let us know. also let us know if you decide that this group is not the right fit for you.

( ii. ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs }
a. originality and creativity
× all characters must be of your own creation. it is okay if it is a character from another group that you feel could fit for this, but please be sure to tweak it so that it fits the group properly.
× additionally, all characters must not be from any other member, tv show, book, video game, etc. they must be of your creation and if i see that they are not of your own imagination, they will be deleted and you will be removed. the same applies for templates. if you didn't make it, don't have credit and permission, then don't use it.
b. uniqueness
× every likes an invincible character, but your character must not be perfect. we have no need for mary sues and gary stues.
c. limitations
× there is currently no limit on characters, but you must know your capabilities in handling characters. do not make more than you can keep track of.

( iii. ) ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ }
a. PG-13
× people curse. swearing is bound to happen in roleplay. if you cannot handle this, you may be facing some problems.
× please do not take any sort of intimate encounter beyond kissing. it is a gr policy that sexual actions be kept out of threads. i would like for this group not to be shut down.
× blood and gore is very likely within this group. people are also likely to die, so please keep this in mind. if you can't handle it, you may leave now.
b. grammar
× please keep in mind the basic principles of grammar while roleplaying.
× this is a stylized set of rules, which is why i applied very little grammar.
c. posts
× posts must be at least three lines long. if i see you slipping, i will remind you of this rule. this an advanced roleplay, after all.
× do not jump into other roleplays without permission, and be mindful of roleplays happening within the same thread.
d. plot
× if you have a major plot idea, please ask a moderator first. it will be discussed, and we will let you know of our final decision.
please verify in some way that you have read the rules and will adhere to them

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sarah

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 4 comments Hayley

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments Emma

message 7: by ash. (new)

ash. Ashley

message 8: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Diana

message 9: by anika (new)

anika Anika

message 10: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Dec 03, 2015 05:56PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ms. waddles

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 55 comments x gracie

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

~ zwink

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 40 comments alessia

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Emily

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 2 comments sarah

message 16: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 466 comments Mod
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good *coughs* I mean, I promise to follow the rules ^-^

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

- Bella

message 18: by katie (new)

katie (kaaaaaaaaatie) - katie

message 19: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 34 comments potato

message 20: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 138 comments rin

message 21: by shinra (new)

shinra | 41 comments Priya

message 22: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 121 comments Meli

message 23: by dyanne, fallen angel (new)

dyanne | 125 comments Mod
dy

message 25: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 9 comments jenn

message 26: by Jasmine (last edited Dec 22, 2015 10:52AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) | 21 comments
shit forgot about this

• Helen

message 27: by danbii (new)

danbii (geulcais) | 17 comments Enna

message 28: by Winnow~ (new)

Winnow~  | 12 comments Winnow ^-^

message 29: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1 comments I, KT, promise on all my children's lives to not break these rules.
I'm never having kids but I'll still keep my promise I swear.