Beyond Reality discussion

Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch, #3)
This topic is about Ancillary Mercy
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > Ancillary Mercy: Roll Call & First Impressions **NO SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (doily) | 971 comments Please let us know if you have read or are planning to read Ancillary Mercy by Ann Leckie.

Please: No spoilers in this thread!

Marianne | 1 comments I've started the book. I loved the first two.

message 3: by Candiss (new) - added it

Candiss (tantara) | 1207 comments I'm just a bit into this one and enjoying it so far. I loved the first two, as well, and I've read that this one ends the series on a high note.

message 4: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (AlexaNC) | 64 comments I really, really want to go back and read the first two again before I read this - hoping I find the time to do all three sometime soon.

Justine (justinescholefield) | 563 comments I read this very recently and LOVED IT. I highly recommend reading it if you enjoyed the other books at all.

Frank | 26 comments Alexa wrote: "I really, really want to go back and read the first two again before I read this - hoping I find the time to do all three sometime soon."
Same here. I'm a quarter of the way through Ancillary Mercy and grateful for the recaps the author has inserted but also hope to find the time to do a re-read.

Justine (justinescholefield) | 563 comments Yes...too bad there are always so many great new books coming out to tempt me away from from rereads!

Sarah | 132 comments I loved it! I also wish I'd reread the second book; I'm solid on the first one since I reread it to discuss on a Readercon panel. Still, there were enough reminders that I didn't feel too unmoored.

Teanka I loved it too. It had so much humour in it, even more than the previous ones. And I got very attached to Breq, the Mercy of Kalr and essentially all the characters, as well as Anaander Mianaai as the villain, her war with herself included.

message 10: by John (new) - added it

John | 15 comments I'm just getting started on it now. Fortunately, the weather outside is getting frightful, so I just may get some serious reading done today...

Maggie K | 298 comments I just finally got my copy from the library, so just starting now as well!

message 12: by Ken (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ken (ogi8745) | 1348 comments I have my copy. I will not be reading it till later in the winter, probably March

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ancillary Mercy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ann Leckie (other topics)