Urban Fantasy discussion

SELF-PROMOTION > reviewers for strong woman urban fantasy

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Giddings | 8 comments Hello all
Missed chatting with you but instead of masses of reading I managed to finish the first in the series of Urban Witch. It's a strong female, coming of age, modern city ,paranormal thriller.

I am brand new to all this so would really welcome reviewers- I can send Word/epub/mobi ( I think:/)

for sale here if you fancy a peek http://www.amazon.co.uk/Urban-Witch-V...

Bronte Fellows is The Bear Garden’s newest recruit. She will have to use her fledgling powers to protect mankind against the dark magic which now lurks on London’s streets. But when Bronte herself is targeted she has to draw on all of her strength and cunning just to survive the coming storm.

Set in modern day London , anyone who has ever lived in or visited the capital will recognise some of the locations that Bronte investigates.

Wish me luck Urbanites ; I really would like your reviews - thank you

It is out to buy here

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 330 comments Send me a Mobi and I will be happy to help.Leiah

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hull | 6 comments Send me an epub, will be happy to help. :)

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 330 comments It looks interesting, doesn't it? I will be interested to hear what you think...

message 5: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Giddings | 8 comments Dear So, I read This book Today (great nametag btw) and Dawn
Thank you for your quick replies! I don't know how to private message on here or the correct protocol so here's my email ad
rickgiddings@hotmail.com

to pass me yours on and I'll try to send you a copy - or one of my daughters will ! Please be honest with it - I already have another in the series almost written and the third in full development so your imput will be very valuable .
warm regards from grey London Rick

message 6: by Stine (new)

Stine | 15 comments I think the plot sounds really interesting. I would like to post a honest review -if the offer still stands

message 7: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Giddings | 8 comments Good morning, Stine - thank you for your post - the offer still stands and I would be delighted if you would read it. Please send me your email ( to mine above) and tell me what format you would like. Thank you very much; I hope you enjoy it !