GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Marked (Marked #1)
This topic is about Marked
Self Publishing > FREE Vampire Romance- Reviews wanted but not necessary

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.N. (last edited Dec 01, 2015 04:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

A.N. | 9 comments Looking for your next Vampire Romance? Amazon/goodreads reviews are needed for my Marked series, especially Book 1. Get Marked for FREE at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

-"I'm not trying to fix you. I don't think you're broken." - Damian

If you like it, message me with the link for your review, and I'll send you a code for a FREE copy of the entire boxed set.

Becky (ginger68) | 41 comments I would love to read and review this set. Vampire Romances are my guilty pleasure! I clicked the link but it stated that book could not be found.
Reba
Bmartin68@twc.com
bmartin68_48@kindle.com

A.N. | 9 comments Reba wrote: "I would love to read and review this set. Vampire Romances are my guilty pleasure! I clicked the link but it stated that book could not be found.
Reba
Bmartin68@twc.com
bmartin68_48@kindle.com"

I just emailed you the amazon gift of the boxed set. It wouldn't let me use your kindle address directly. Also, I've redone the link and it seems to be working now. Thanks for your interest in the series, I hope it doesn't disappoint :)

message 4: by SoWhatIRead (new)

SoWhatIRead Blog | 9 comments Vampire Romances are my favorite! I'd love to read and review the box set!

lynnette.horne_26@kindle.com
Lynnette.horne@gmail.com

A.N. | 9 comments Lynnette wrote: "Vampire Romances are my favorite! I'd love to read and review the box set!

lynnette.horne_26@kindle.com
Lynnette.horne@gmail.com"

Glad to find another vampire fan! I've sent you the link for the boxed set. I hope you enjoy :)