Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

The Fool (Games We Play, #0.5)
This topic is about The Fool
ARC Available: Vampires and Masquerade Balls and Smut, oh my!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Hello lovelies!

My upcoming paranormal romance novella, The Fool, releases this month! If anyone would like an ARC (I have mobi and epub files), please let me know. The release date is December 28th and January 18th. The first will be for Smashwords and its retailers, where the book will be free, and the second is when it goes on sale with Amazon.

If you can read 19k and post a review before or around either of those deadlines, and enjoy vampires and snarky heroines (who may or may not be terrible at their job) and seductive, non-assholey heroes, I think The Fool might be for you!

Feel free to check it out: The Fool (Games We Play, #1) by Liz Meldon

If you're interested in a review copy, please leave a reply here or message me!

Briana Michaels | 38 comments oh this sounds fun! I love snarky ladies and non-assholey heroes! I'll read and review! You can send a review copy to: sinsofthesidhe@gmail.com

message 3: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Briana wrote: "oh this sounds fun! I love snarky ladies and non-assholey heroes! I'll read and review! You can send a review copy to: sinsofthesidhe@gmail.com"

Amaaaazing! I'll fire the files your way now!

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 42 comments Hi Liz,

I am interested in reading & reviewing your novella THE FOOL.

My blog is located at http://Amiesbookreviews.wordpress.com

My email is: JustinAndJakesMom@yahoo.ca

Thanks,

Amie Gaudet

message 5: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Amie wrote: "Hi Liz,

I am interested in reading & reviewing your novella THE FOOL.
"

Hi Amie! I've sent you both an epub and a mobi file this morning. Thanks for your interest!

message 6: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments I still have some openings for ARC readers, ladies and gents! I'm happy to offer a mobi or epub file. If you can't make the deadline on the 28th, you can always aim for the January 18th one for the Amazon release!

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Hass | 2 comments Please send an ARC. I'd enjoy reading it. Would be happy to review it also.
My email address is:
sh6464rose@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sharon

message 8: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Sharon wrote: "Please send an ARC. I'd enjoy reading it. Would be happy to review it also."

Hi Sharon! That sounds lovely. :) I've fired the ARC files your way now. Thank you!

message 9: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments One week left before the Smashwords release! Still happy to provide some ARCs if anyone can make the release day on the 28th. If not, there's always the Amazon release on January 18th.

message 10: by Sharon (new) - added it

Sharon | 2 comments this sounds interesting! could i recieve an ARC? will review it once i finish. will try to review it on both smashwords and amazon.

my email address is sharongspr@gmail.com. thanks!

message 11: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Sharon wrote: "this sounds interesting! could i recieve an ARC? will review it once i finish. will try to review it on both smashwords and amazon.

my email address is sharongspr@gmail.com. thanks!"

Woohoo! ARC files sent. Thanks, Sharon! :)

message 12: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments If anyone else wants to snag a copy to read and post a review for Monday, the book is now live on Smashwords so it'll be up on Barnes and Noble etc. by release day!

message 13: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Thanks again to everyone who requested a copy! :)

Briana Michaels | 38 comments Hey Liz! I posted a review on smashwords and goodreads!! Thanks for the ARC, it was great!!! Let me know when it's up on Amazon so I can post the review there, too!

Oh, and I call dibs on ARC of the next book =-)

message 15: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 22 comments Briana wrote: "Hey Liz! I posted a review on smashwords and goodreads!! Thanks for the ARC, it was great!!! Let me know when it's up on Amazon so I can post the review there, too!

Oh, and I call dibs on ARC of ..."

Hi Briana! Thanks so much!! I saw your review today and it warmed my little writer soul. I'd be thrilled to have you on as an advanced reader for the next book. :))

message 16: by Briana (last edited Dec 28, 2015 03:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Briana Michaels | 38 comments Us writers need all the positivity we can get - that's motivation in it's sweetest form. Plus, you earned it woman! I hardly ever get thrown off track in a book and you really knocked me for a loop with The Fool!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fool (other topics)