Contemporary YA discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
Group Reads > Anna and The French Kiss

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1054 comments Mod

Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

1. What did you like best about the book?
2. What did you like the least about the book?
3. Did any characters stand out to you?
4. Would you recommend this book?
5. Were there any lessons learned?
6. If you could ask the author one question what would it be?

Read... discuss and have fun!

Stephanie (tatita86) | 2 comments I absolutely loved this book I couldn't put it down. It reminded me of me ... My parents moved me away from my friends and a boy my senior year of high school just like anna's parents .. It was hard to transition to a new school and a new city. But unlike Anna I didn't have a new boy to make me feel better and forget about the old one, but I did make new friends but they didn't replace my old ones I just added them on to my list of friends. I feel after the struggle of adjusting to the move it was one of they best things to happen to me.

Quirky Omega | 24 comments This one was such a sweet and refreshing read. The male lead wasn't shone to be a typical alpha with more than 6 feet of height. He's the ordinary cute guy you can't help falling in love with. Anna herself was such a relatable character.

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1054 comments Mod
Talia wrote: "Omg I loved this book!!! Stephanie Perkins is such a great writer"

I'm glad you liked it. Has anyone read all 3 book?