The Magical World of Butterflies The Magical World of Butterflies discussion

1 view
Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Wood A huge thank you to all those who entered the giveaway, it’s the first I’ve ever done and it’s been exciting.

I’m based in London (UK) and I want to be certain that winners will get their book before Christmas. For those based in the USA I decided the only way was to get Ingram Spark to deliver them direct from their US based printer. I just received confirmation that the books are in production and will ship within six working days.

The only downside is that I was not able to include a personal note of thanks. So, Barbara, Katie, Kimberly, Madonna, Pamela, Steven and Trinitee thank you all so much and enjoy exploring with Too Woo.

Pat, Hazel and Joyce in the UK, yours are on the way.

The people at Good Reads have very strict rules about contacts. I had in mind to post a separate card but that’s against the rules. It’s a pity that some other organisations (no names) are not as concerned and strict too.

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Wood Having decided to ship the prizes directly from the printer in the US to save time they had a problem and it saved no time at all. As Robbie Burns said “The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men. Gang aft agley”.

Finally they have been despatched and I know that at least one has arrived because Madonna has written my first Goodreads review. It’s incredibly exciting to have one’s work reviewed and such fulsome praise made my week! To finish on another literary quote this time from Shakespeare “All's Well That Ends Well”. Thank you.