Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Free beta reader willing to read first three chapters

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle (alphabetareader) | 6 comments Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm willing to read the first three chapters (or, if the chapters are on the shorter side, the first 13k-ish) of any genre. Anyone interested can PM me.

Thanks!

message 2: by Frederick (new)

Frederick Finch | 3 comments Hi Elle!
I would be thrilled if you could give me an honest opinion of my first 3 chapters. It is in finishing phase and I don't have that many feedback. If you are willing to give it a try just let me know and I can send it to you.
Best regards

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Chapman | 2 comments Hi Elle,
I would like you to read the first three chapters of my finished manuscript and tell me if it worth continuing with, you will be the first to give me an opinion.
Many thanks
Tom

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (alphabetareader) | 6 comments Sure, PM me and I'll send you my email address.

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Welch | 7 comments Hi Elle
I would love you to have a glance at 3 chapters of my manuscript.A suspense thriller. I've clicked on 'friend' link
Cheers
Ian

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Mason (cnicolemason) | 3 comments Hi Elle,

Not sure if you're all filled up, but if you're not would love if you could read the first three chapters of my book--It's a memoir. I have a reputable publisher.

Let me know.

Thanks so much. Nicole
Elle wrote: "Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm willing to read the first three chapters (or, if the chapters are on the shorter side, the first 13k-ish) of any genre. Anyone interested can PM me. ..."

message 7: by Gala (new)

Gala | 1 comments Hi Elle,

If you're accepting work, I have a crime and action/adventure and I would love your feedback on the first few chapters. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at them.

Thanks!

message 8: by T.R. (new)

T.R. Winslow | 4 comments Hi Elle,
I have the first two episodes (36,000 words) of a five-episode novel (first century historical fiction) ready to go and I'm looking for a beta reader. Here's a blurb describing the novel:

More than half the life of one of the most famous people who ever lived remains totally unexplained – even to this day. There is virtually nothing written about the life of Jesus of Nazareth between the ages of 13 and 30. How is it possible that we know nothing about this epic historical figure from the time he officially became a man until the start of his public ministry 18 years later? "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man." That’s from the gospel of Luke when Jesus is just 12 years old - and it’s the last we hear of him until he starts his ministry at age 30.

So what happened to Jesus during the most formative 18 years of his life? Are we simply to believe that he just worked as a carpenter’s apprentice in the family business all those years? JESUS X: THE LOST YEARS provides a fictionalized answer to that question.

Jesus is a conflicted teenager who openly challenges religious and political convention in first century Galilee. Constantly arguing with the local Rabbis, he rejects a religion that celebrates a vengeful and hateful God until he finally runs away and joins a caravan heading east to China.

As he travels the Silk Road, his eyes are opened to a mysterious new world. It is this 18-year odyssey along the Silk Road that shapes his message, which becomes the foundation of his ministry and the cornerstone of all of Christianity.

CONTENT WARNING: References to violent acts and mild sexual content

In return for honest and constructive criticism, I will send you a free copy of the published ebook.

If interested, please contact me at:
thomasrwinslow@gmail.com
Thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm willing to read the first three chapters (or, if the chapters are on the shorter side, the first 13k-ish) of any genre. Anyone interested can PM me. ..."