Tea and Tales with Cate and Allison discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Winter Garden - Jan 2016 > January 2016 Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie (new)

Catie (catiebutler) | 225 comments Mod
Please list your book suggestions for January 2016 under this thread! We can't wait to ring in the new year with a great book choice! The poll will be posted on December 15th. Happy reading!!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna  Stoddard | 2 comments really want to read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven! That's my suggestion :)

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Oh I've been wanting to read All the Bright Places also!! I would also add "In the Unlikely Event" by Judy Blume and "The Little Paris Bookshop" by Nina George to the mix.

The Book Lovers’ Burrow | 131 comments Mod
All the Bright Places is so, so good! It's one of my favorite books this year, for sure. I totally down to read it! I'll also throw in In a Dark, Dark Wood because it's looks creepily delicious.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (spyrodoodle) I would quite like to read 'The Giver' by Lois Lowry or 'All the Light We Cannot See' by Anthony Doerr

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin All The Light we Cannot See may have been my favorite book of 2015. It was such a sad but beautiful novel! I also have been wanting to read In a Dark Dark Wood but keep pushing it back so I would love to read that in January too.

message 7: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) All the Light we Cannot See is on my TBR list also! I haven't actually heard much about In a Dark Dark Wood but the title sounds awesome!

message 8: by Casey (new)

Casey | 24 comments Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments I plan on reading Outlander, Ross Poldlark, The Moor's Account and The Nightingale in January. I second the vote for Winter Garden in case I don't get to it this month too but these are my suggestions :)

message 10: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillglove) Winter Garden has been on my list for awhile.

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Stevens | 19 comments My selection suggestions are

The Quiet Room by Lori Schiller

The Thing about Jelly Fish by Ali Benjamin

message 12: by Kassay (new)

Kassay | 4 comments I would really like the read:
The Circle by Dave Eggers,
The Heart Goes Last, by Margaret Atwood, and
The Dinner by Herman Koch

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Stevens | 19 comments Kassay, I can't wait to read the Diner

freckledbibliophile At Kelly and Kassay, The Dinner has been in my TBR pile for some time now. It's sad when you want to read a book so badly and it's sitting right there on your bookshelf. An Unquiet Mind was a phenomenal read. I love psychology and neuroscience, so this was one of my best reads for 2015. I wouldn't mind re-reading it soon.

Raina (infinite.reader) (iclickreads) | 2 comments I want to read 'I will give you the sun', read a lot of great reviews about the book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.