Michael Crichton Fans discussion

Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park, #1)
This topic is about Jurassic Park
Jurrassic Park Discussion - December 2015 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Discussion thread for Jurrassic Park, our pick for December 2015 BOTM. Feel free to not only discuss your thoughts, feels, and favorite characters/moments when done reading, but also as you are reading as well.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) This was also my first Crichton book and the one that really got me into his works and excited about science fiction in general. I've read it several times and I absolutely love it. I also tend to love a good commentary on the arrogance of mankind and this one scratched that itch for me.

Hector Morales (hsmorales) | 5 comments Nikki (Nyx) wrote: "This was also my first Crichton book and the one that really got me into his works and excited about science fiction in general. I've read it several times and I absolutely love it. I also tend to ..."

Yes this book its really a masterpiece well written overall. Great characters specially Dr. Grant i love this character. I am super excited to keep reading more michael crichton books

message 4: by David (new)

David | 1 comments This group still active ?

Marx Leo | 7 comments Not really.

Rhett Sev (r3spark) | 1 comments This was my second Michael Crichton Book, and I thought it was a work of art. Then I read Prey, which was even better.