Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Eugenia's Military/Hero/Law Enforcement Interracial couple Challenge: Remembering Your Heart

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Ooh! This sounds like it's going to be a goodie! Looking forward to it, Eugenia. :-D

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Wow. I'm glad you're off and running!

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments I like it!!! Waiting to see more!!

message 4: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

This rocks! I love how it started off right in the action. I was definitely dragged in! Looking forward to more, more, more. :-)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments Well nice to meet you Lucas!!!

message 6: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Great story, Eugenia. I am curious to know what name you write under on Literotica.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments Loni wrote: "Great story, Eugenia. I am curious to know what name you write under on Literotica."

You write on Literotica? ooooooooooooooohhhhh

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

That was really good. So vivid and natural. I can't wait to read more. I love your kickbutt firewoman!

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Loni wrote: "Great story, Eugenia. I am curious to know what name you write under on Literotica."

You write on Literotica? ooooooooooooooohhhhh"

yes, I write on literotica alot..."

That is exciting Eugenia!!!

message 10: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Eugenia wrote: "There are some good writers on there some of my faves are Soular, Jazz Matthews, Mylanass, Nerd4Music, TangledinYou, they all are really good. "

Those ladies are really good. Some of those stories need to be published. TangledinYou actually had Sunday published for a short time. I have that as an ebook. The only one I'm not familiar with is Jazz Matthews. I'll have to check that one out.

message 11: by Yolonda (last edited Jul 20, 2009 08:28PM) (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Her Sunday story in ebook format is a little more fleshed out...particularly the last chapter. Some scenes have slightly changed but are even better. If you can't find it, let me know.

message 12: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I like it. Don't keep us hanging!

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Eugenia I just don't think of you as being shy. :)

It's really good. Great chemistry!

message 14: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6620 comments Mod
Older man/younger woman story?

So Mona and Luke has been playing the fliriting game.

Mona called Luke out on him liking her and he stepped up to the plate and asked her for a date in the front of her co-workers.

I can't wait to read about the date.

message 15: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Oh! I usually pictured you bold kinda like Mona, Eugenia. :-D

I thought was cute how Mona got him to ask his question. I could see her expression as she asked him lol. Great intro to the hero and heroine. I'm eager to see the date as well. :-)

message 16: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Eugenia wrote: "Well, I can be bold if I have to but it's not a natural part of my personality. I'm actually really shy, now in front of a crowd I'm great no problem, one on one can be awkward for me. It's not as ..."

OMG that is me to the T. My co-workers don't believe me when I say I'm shy because I tend to be the jokester.

message 17: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Some people don't believe that I'm shy either. They don't believe I'm a nerd. I don't know what crack they're smoking.

Eugenia you do great for having been so shy when you were younger.

Loni I do tend to try to make others feel comfortable. Helping people gets me out of my shell.

message 18: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Well, I can be bold if I have to but it's not a natural part of my personality. I'm actually really shy, now in front of a crowd I'm great no problem, one on one can be awkward for me. It's not as ..."

I gotcha! I'm actually the opposite, groups I just sort of sit back and observe but one on one and smaller groups I'm more chatty and comfortable. I like to sit back and observe most of the time though.

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Rae wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "Well, I can be bold if I have to but it's not a natural part of my personality. I'm actually really shy, now in front of a crowd I'm great no problem, one on one can be awkward for ..."

I'm useless in large group (but teaching helped me with that). But I do better in small groups.

message 20: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

In my field, it's crucial that I show composure and confidence. Sometimes it's just a facade and my mind is working inwardly to get things figured out.

message 21: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

It's nice being around people you feel at easy and totally relaxed around, and that nervousness doesn't have time to take room.

message 22: by Arch , Mod (new)

Eugenia,

Where's the next installment?

message 23: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Wow, Arch. Aren't we impatient? LOL.

message 24: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 03, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Danielle wrote: "Wow, Arch. Aren't we impatient? LOL."

LOL, my bad!

Hey, I have to wait on Sam and Alyssa's new book. But, I'm a patient person and I will be patient.

message 25: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Just giving you a hard time, Arch. :)

message 26: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 03, 2009 02:43PM) (new)

Danielle wrote: "Just giving you a hard time, Arch. :)"

No problem! I still want to read about Sam and Alyssa.

I wish Hot Pursuit was at the library sale. It's on my wish list.

message 27: by Arch , Mod (new)

I'm glad that you are okay Eugenia.

message 28: by Arch , Mod (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Thanks Arch was a tough migraine, LOL. "

I know what a kickboxer can feel like in my head.

message 29: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

That's awful. I'm really sorry you weren't feeling well. I'm glad you're better. We missed you.

message 30: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments Glad you're doing good, Eugenia and back to your same sarcastic self. :)

message 31: by Arch , Mod (new)

Mona is going out with an Italian man, who isn't white. :) and her niece/cousin are interested in guys from different races, but her mother Georgia is not haivng that. She wants her daughter to be with a black guy. She thinks that blacks should be with blacks.

message 32: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 05, 2009 06:14PM) (new)

Eugenia wrote: "No he is white, he's just ethnically Italian it's a sore spot between her and her cousin Georgie. LOL. Mona's being a smarty pants, I gave her a little me, LOL."

I know that Luke is white. Mona was pulling Georgie's leg.

message 33: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

That was really good. I feel bad for Georgie. She's really got some issues as far as race and self-esteem. I like how you layered that into the story.

message 34: by Arch , Mod (new)

I don't think that Georgie is an unlikable person.

Who knows, Georgie might wind up with an Italian.

message 35: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I wasn't trying to say she was unlikeable, if it came out that way. I think she should try to live her life instead of trying to tell Mona the way she lives is wrong. She has some issues she needs to deal with in herself that could throw a wedge up in the relationship with her daughter later on. I might be reading into things, but that's what I got out of this scene. I'm all for flawed, human characters, but people who try to tell others how to live their lives rub me the wrong way.

message 36: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 12, 2009 08:46PM) (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Georgie has a husband and she isn't that bad. She has her own issues certainly but she's the suggestion giver, you know you may have family members that give you a suggestion but let's just get thi..."

Eugenia, when you say that Georgie has a husband. Do you mean that we will find out that she has a husband or was it mentioned already and I have missed reading that part?

message 37: by Arch , Mod (new)

Eugenia wrote: "No, it will be mentioned later just wanted to answer the question, he'll come up. More people certainly will. LOL. "

Oh, good, because I knew that I didn't see that she had a husband in your last installment. I didn't want it to seem as if I didn't read the installment.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.