Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in November

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since November is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

I'll start of with my 5* favorites:

Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway November 9 by Colleen Hoover A Hundred Thousand Words by Nyrae Dawn

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I only had three this month and they are...

Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway November 9 by Colleen Hoover Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I am going to add Rebel (Rebel Wheels, #1) by Elle Casey it looks good.

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments My favorites (in order):

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson November 9 by Colleen Hoover Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2) by Jessica Park Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian, #1) by Tracey Garvis-Graves

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "I am going to add Rebel (Rebel Wheels, #1) by Elle Caseyit looks good."

I thought it was a lot of fun! It's the first of three books.

Grace wrote: "My favorites (in order):

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson November 9 by Colleen Hoover Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2) by Jessica Park Heart-Shaped Hack (Kate and Ian, #1) by Tracey Garvis-Graves"

Ah, I love Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2) by Jessica Park !

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
My five stars:
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker November 9 by Colleen Hoover

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments Looks like we all have November 9 by Colleen Hoover on our favorites list so far!

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Grace wrote: "Looks like we all have November 9 by Colleen Hoover on our favorites list so far!"

We all have great taste!!!!

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments Erika wrote: "Grace wrote: "Looks like we all have November 9 by Colleen Hoover on our favorites list so far!"

We all have great taste!!!!"

Got that right, we do! ::Big group hug:: I'm totally feeling the love.

message 12: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments My 5* were....

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Drifters' Alliance (Book 3) by Elle Casey After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes
This was a crazy month...

message 13: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Erika wrote: "I am going to add Rebel (Rebel Wheels, #1) by Elle Caseyit looks good."

Elle Casey is one of my top favorite authors!!! The thing with Elle is you have to like her writing style....she is very in your face and boy does she have a sailor mouth....its my favorite thing about her books....there is always one character with a potty mouth!! Lol!

message 14: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I'm seeing some listed here on my to-reads and I'm going to have to move them up the list! I added Rebel (Rebel Wheels, #1) by Elle Casey too!!

Vega_girl wrote: "Erika wrote: "I am going to add Rebel (Rebel Wheels, #1) by Elle Caseyit looks good."

Elle Casey is one of my top favorite authors!!! The thing with Elle is you have to like her writing style..."

I love her snarky characters! So raw and real!