1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє & ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Here ya go (:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Haha no big deal :) would you mind posting the prompt?

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Long story short, She hides away because they tried to kill her or any body like her and I need help with the whole plot.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay :) so do you want to do character pages? Like name age appearance

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Don't you just love when your phone messes up? Sorry about that, here ya go))

Name: Kaine Haller
Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((I figured that was your preference.. Did you want t be the boy?))

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments (No, I just thought I was the boy because I'm usually the boy for every RP)

Name: Brooke Colsen

Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((Then I figured I'll give you a break then xP. So would you mind starting?))

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments (Thank you!)

Brooke trudged through the forest, her back hurt but she knew she would have to run some more to get away from whoever was trying to capture her. Running slightly, she finally found a little cabin hoping that she could sleep there until they found her. She made her way to the door and knocked slightly hoping someone would be in there. (I was thinking maybe, he's in there but sleep and he doesn't hear her)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((haha you're welcome))

Kaine knew that he was on the SSM tonight, aka the Solo Scouting Mission. They were already very short manned, and knowing that they had taken in the more powerful freaks they felt safe sending out people on SSM's. It was getting dark, he was tired, he hadn't eaten all day, and generally felt done. So he decided that he would hitch out in the abandoned cabin. It didn't take long for him to eat his ration for the night and fall asleep in one of the back rooms.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Brooke knocked again, as she heard slow steps behind her. She finally decided to knock the door down. Walking in quickly, she put the door back on up and walked over to the kitchen quietly. Looking in the fridge, Brooke grabbed an apple and sat down on the ground eating half of it before throwing it in the bin. She tiptoed up stairs, and looked inside the first bedroom which she saw some human in. Screaming as loud as she could, she stayed put and tried to move her legs but they felt like they were going to crash into the ground.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Kaine laid in the bed happy to finally get some sleep, just as he was starting to actually relax and fall asleep he heard the knocking. He let out a small groan at it, but figuring it was only some animal put out because there was someone it its nest he only rolled over and fell asleep. Until he heard the door crash sighing he choose to ignore it once again, then finally everything had gone silent he fell asleep. Only to be once again be woken by a very loud scream. He sat up fast his hands on his gun and pointed at her. "State your name, NOW!" He demanded standing quickly.

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments Brooke froze as she tried to open her mouth. "M-my n-name is Brooke." She stuttered, running to the bathroom and locking it. 'Why did she have to come in a random cabin.' She thought splashing cold water on her face and letting it roll down into the ground. She unlocked the door and returned to the man's bedroom. Looking scared, she put her hand up to her face to cover it as she looked through her fingers.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Why are you so scared, brook?" He asked her wi H an evil look on his face. "Only freaks have a reason to be afraid around me." He said walking over To her with and satisfied look on his face "now you wouldn't mind me checking you, now would you?" He asked his gun still aimed

ɘⓛⓛⓘⓝɒⓋ❤*Їи a щоґld шнёґє нёaят$ lїvє  | 1102 comments "Freaks?!" She yelled, "You may not check me, I'm human!" She said still yelling. She uncovered her face and clenched her jaw, "I will not tolerate being called a freak sir." She said knocking the gun out of his hand with her telekinesis power. Her fist clenched as she looked at his face. Angrily, she stomped in place while she waited for him to do something. Her face lost all emotion, she couldn't stand when people called her race freaks. They were humans but with powers.