The Hollows discussion

Main Town. > Main Town- Abandoned residential area.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 42 comments Mod

message 2: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments Alex walked through the road of the residential area, hoping to find his previous house. He had his swords ready in case any Hollows decided to show up.

message 3: by Mr. Flame (new)

Liam managed into the residential area, hoping to find some houses to loot. He noticed a strange figure walking around this area. He pulled out his bow and arrow, and shot an arrow near Alex, it grazed his hair.

message 4: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments "What the?" Alex said, feeling his hair after the arrow passed. "Alright, who's there? If you attack me again I won't hesitate to kill you." he said with his swords ready to do battle.

message 5: by Mr. Flame (new)

"The question is; who are you?" He jumped down from a ledge not that far away. "You wanna kill me, go ahead and try. I don't think you'll get far." He says as he pulled of a pincer like weapon off of his back.

message 6: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments "I don't have to answer that question. You also seem to underestimate my power." Alex said back to the guy. "Now do you wanna get out of here or do I have to kill you?"

message 7: by Mr. Flame (new)

"You can try and kill me all you want. Like I said; you will not get far." He says as he started to walk toward Alex.

message 8: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments Alex responded to the man's movement with a horizontal sword strike and a follow up of a left arm blade vertical bash.

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

"Attacking already?" He said as he sidestepped the blade, and ducked the other attacks. He then grabbed Alex's throat and began to lift him up. "You need to learn some manners."

message 10: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments "Gh-And you need to learn your enemy's weapons." Alex responded as he stabbed Liam with both arm daggers. "Take that."

message 11: by Mr. Flame (new)

The clothes he was wearing had paddings, so the knives didn't drive too deep into his skin. He slammed Alex into the concrete pretty hard, and ripped the knives out of his arms, and drove them into Alex's legs.

message 12: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments "GR-GRAAAAGGHHH!!!!" Alex screamed in pain as his own weapons were turned against him. "I'm not giving up! Take this!" Alex said, throwing one sword at Liam.

message 13: by Mr. Flame (new)

He ducked from the swords, his arms bleeding from the daggers a bit. He then stomped on the daggers, them spiking deeper into his leg. "I think I'm going to leave you here, since you can't walk, the hollows will have an easy time killing you. That will teach you some manners." He says as he started to walk off.

message 14: by Ryboy (new)

Ryboy Hamazu (RyboyHamazu) | 8 comments Alex struggled so that Liam could hear the grunts, and threw his second sword at him, while he was off guard.