The Hollows discussion

Main Town. > Main Town- Square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 736 (736 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 42 comments Mod

message 2: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 42 comments Mod
((Used to be full of the residences from this town, but is now just an barren, empty city.))

message 3: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 369 comments Mod
Kit-Rae wondered of an alley that she spent the night in, she glanced around the empty town for any sign of movement.

message 4: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments Blake walked out of the Church at the top of the square (assuming that is a church) and stopped. He had seen a woman walking in the square. And he had also seen the two Hollows walking up behind her.
"Behind you!" he shouted

message 5: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae froze and looked towards the voice, unaware to the Hollows behind her. She had a look of surprise when she realized it was a man.

message 6: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments ((Teenager lol))
Blake ran towards the woman, still yelling for her to get down.
"Hollows! Behind you!"

message 7: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae reacted that time; she quickly ran towards him and crouched down for him to jump over her and attach the Hallow.

message 8: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments Blake jumped over her, unsheathed his si, and jumped up, plunging their blades into the Hollows throats. He fell on top. of them, removed the weapons s, returned to their sheaths on the inside of his cloak sleeves, and turned to her.
"Careful. You okay?"

message 9: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae stood up and turned to him, "yes. Thank you." She walked around the Hallow, "I didn't even realize it was there." She whispered to herself.

message 10: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments "Yeah, no problem. Always happy to help someone who's not infected. What's your name?"

message 11: by Cathrine (new)

"Kit-Rae." She said as she looked at him again, "and you?"

message 12: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments "Blake. The best Hunter ever, as assigned by me," he said flashing a grin. Just then, five Hollows came from the church he had just left.
"Man, I'd hoped that they'd stay down longer," Blake complained.

message 13: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae smirked at his earlier comment, then tensed up when she saw the other Hollow. "Well, you're the Hunter! Hunt!" she squeaked, then pulled out her tome and began flipping through the pages. "I know its in here...somewhere..." she said then crouched down next to the Hollow that was already on the ground.

message 14: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments "Gladly," he said, and unsheathed his daggers. He ran towards the Hollow in front and rammed them into it's chest. He got up, ducked between the next Hollows arm and stabbed it in the belly. He spun around, and sliced the third Hollows throat. Then Blake backed up, sheathed his daggers, and pulled out two throwing knives. He took Sim and threw them. The first one hit it's mark, going right into the Hollows mouth. The second one, however, missed.

message 15: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae continued to flip pages in her tome, then stopped and started pulling out bottles with a various colored liquids and started mixing some together.
She continued till one bottle began to glow, then she poured it on the down Hollow.

message 16: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments Blake glanced back saw this, and became slightly annoyed.
"Thanks for killing that dead Hollow! Once I off this one, you can kill it!"

message 17: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae gave him an irrigated look, "I'm trying to purify it! I'm not like you who gets a thrill out of killing." her tome floated up over the Hollow, and she began chanting an ancient language as the Hollow began to glow.

message 18: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments "Who said I get joy out of it? And it ok, they don't stay dead," he said, just as the fifth Hollow reached him. He removed a si and jabbed it into its chest.

message 19: by Cathrine (new)

"shh! I'm trying to concentrate." she said then continued to chant. the Hollow she had glowing, began to glow brighter and began to float slightly above the ground.

message 20: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments Blake walked over to her.
"Cool," he said.

message 21: by Cathrine (new)

She ignored him, and continued to chant.
The Hollow floated higher off the ground, but the glowing started to fade.

message 22: by Tim (new)

Tim | 16 comments You could hear jacks horse from a mile away as it neighed. The galloping was loud against the cracked stones. Jack shifted his weight on Shadow. It had been a long journey it was nice to find a place to hopefully rest. He had just got in touch with his family luckily all is well back home. Thankfully they had gotten the repairs done just in time for a nasty storm. Jack had shadow walk across the bridge and as soon as Shadows hoof hit the first panel Jack looked up to see people. Finally humans. Jack guided Shadow over to a broken post and hoped off. His metal armor making clanking sounds when he did so. He didn't bother to do anything with shadows because he knew what to do. Just in case Jack grabbed his swords from Shadows side. He strapped them to his back and made his way towards everyone.

He gave himself a mental pep talk before speaking"Hello everyone"is all he said with a bright smile.

message 23: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments ((Sure, just join in))
Blake looked up quickly, hands going instinctively to his sword hilts.
"So are you?"

message 24: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae grunted in pain, then the Hollow stopped glowing and fell to the ground, bursting to black smoke as it made impact.

message 25: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments Blake crouched down beside her, not taking his eye off of the newcomer.
"You okay? " he asked Kit-Rae

message 26: by Tim (new)

Tim | 16 comments ((Well if your up for it,he's on the dirt road now))

message 27: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae took a long exhale, ber tome floated down to the ground, "it didn't work. I was so close this time." She grunt in pain again and punched the ground, "I almost had it."

message 28: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 28 comments "Relax. You'll get it," Blake said. He looked up, but the newcomer had gone. He view the tracks left from the dust upon the ground.
"He's headed towards the dirt road. I'm gonna follow him. I want to know who he is. Are you coming with me?" he asked. Then, without waiting for an answer, he ran after the tracks.

message 29: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae shook her head, but realized that he had already left grunted in annoyance, "No, go ahead. I'll be fine in my weaken state." she groaned and began putting her things back into her bag, mumbling under her breath, "thanks for the concern though. no good, hunter. leaving me like this. what's his problem anyway?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mind if I come in?))

message 31: by Cathrine (new)

((sure))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 04, 2015 05:47PM) (new)

Jebediah sighed softly as he glanced up at the sky, muttering something under his breath as he walked into the town square, he had his eye on a few things he wanted to buy. Jebediah looked over at the women gathering her things. "Do you need help?" He asked in his gruff voice as he looked down at her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks))

message 34: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae didn't look up, "no, I'm fine." she said continuing to collect her things . she was still in a lot of pain, a price for doing the spell incorrectly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just wondering, are you okay?" He asked striking a match a lighting his pipe. "You seem in distress or at least in pain."

message 36: by Cathrine (new)

She sighed and sat on her knees, "I just screwed a spell, the cost of which is a little discomfort."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seems a bit more than discomfort." He said sitting down next to her. "What spell was it?" He asked.

message 38: by Cathrine (new)

"a purification spell for Hollows." she said, "I was so close this time."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"How long have you been practicing it?" He asked puffing on his pipe and looking at her.

message 40: by Cathrine (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:56PM) (new)

"about 12 years." she said with a shrug, "give or take."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sure if you keep at it, you'll get." He said smiling and checking his watch for w moment.

message 42: by Cathrine (new)

"yeah, I suppose so," she sighed, "though it would have been nice if it had worked," then she muttered, "and if that hunter had stayed behind to help me."

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 04, 2015 07:48PM) (new)

"Who left you?" He asked her. "And why? If you don't mind me asking."

message 44: by Cathrine (new)

"didn't catch his name, he said something about going after some newcomer..." she said in an irritated tone.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not the best situation to leave a person in." He murmured. "How are you feeling now, still weak?"

message 46: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae staggered to her feet, "I'll be fine. thanks for your concern." she slowly started to walk towards the church but stumble halfway.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me help you at least." He said walking to her side and supporting her.

message 48: by Cathrine (new)

Kit-Rae didn't refuse, but didn't allow her full weight to be supported by him. "What do they call you, anyway." she said as they walked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jebediah." He told her. "What about you? He asked.

message 50: by Cathrine (new)

"Kit-Rae." she responded as nicely as she could through the pain.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15