Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Bowling alley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 281 (281 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Strike!!!

message 2: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
Candie swings her arm aiming at the last pin standing.

message 3: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Kristal watches Candie, hoping that she gets the last pin

message 4: by Keren (new)

Candie swings her arm and lets go of the ball. She ball curved and hit the last pin down.

message 5: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal jumps up happily. "Nice!" She said to Candie

message 6: by Keren (new)

"Thanks." Candie says, "your turn."

message 7: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Ok." Kristal said.

((gtg. sorry. bye.))

message 8: by Keren (new)

((bye))

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma was ready to win this thing! She was a fantastic bowler, if she could say so herself. She got her shoes and sat down to put them on.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah came in and got his shoes. "Alright let's see how terrible I am today." He said to himself, putting his bowling shoes on.

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Hey" Emma said to the boy who sat down next to her. He was sorta cute! But Emma thought every boy was cute.

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I'll brb I mean super quick!))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Hi." He replied. He finished tying his shoes and stood up, picking a lane.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayden watched the bowlers for a while as he ate nachos at a table by himself. He just finished pranking Mason.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginger sat at one of the tables, watching some kids bowl.

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Wanna play?" Emma challenged. "I don't have anyone to compete against since I beat everyone out!" She joked.

message 17: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 06:36PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Sure. I'll take you on." Noah went and found a ball about the right weight and returned to the lane he had set up for himself. He swung the ball forward and hit the pins straight down the middle. "Great..." He mumbled. He went and sat down by Emma. "Your turn."

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Hmmm, your better than I thought." Emma walked over to the alley and threw he ball UP. It smashed down on the alley, making all the pins fall down cause of the shaking. "Hahahaha! I don't normally do that, I just had to show you what I can do!"

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Hmmm, your better than I thought." Emma walked over to the alley and threw he ball UP. It smashed down on the alley, making all the pins fall down cause of the shaking. "Hahahaha! I don't normally do that, I just had to show you what I can do!"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah shrugged. "Well, whatever works I guess."

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma laughed at Noah's comment.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayden looked around. He was still hard at work on thinking of a couple more pranks for Sol and Patrick but he thought he could use some time off.

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Just then, Patrick grabbed an open cup full of cherry soda and poured it all over Jays back! He couldn't stop laughing! Jay will probably be sticky for weeks!

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Sorry, not sorry!))

message 25: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 06:50PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah grinned. He stood up and grabbed his ball. He looked for the most effective and impressive way to knock all of the pins down. Like usual he was clueless so he just chucked the ball. It ended up as a seven ten split. "Yikes!" He turned around and saw Patrick dump the soda all over Jayden. He raised an eyebrow. "Well then..."

message 26: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Good luck with that!" Emma joked. She loved winning, and seeing others lose to her, but she would never say that!

message 27: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 06:54PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I'm probably going to need it."

message 28: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Of course you wil!" Emma agreed.

message 29: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 06:56PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah got his ball and closed his eyes. He let go of the ball. He heard a few gasps and opened his eyes. The ball had gone barreling into the number seven pin and had flung it into the ten pin, knocking them both down. He grinned and turned to Emma. "That has never happened before!"

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I can believe that." Emma got up and made a quick and easy(for her) strike."beat that!"

message 31: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Taco, u here?))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I can't believe it either!" Noah said. His next try earned him a gutter ball. "Eh. It's a miracle I got those other hits."

message 33: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Hahaha!" Emma got a spare her next turn."I wasn't kidding when I said I had beaten everyone else out."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I'm not feeling so well))

Jayden almost chocked Patrick but remembered there prank war. "I'll get you back for this." He yelled.

message 35: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 07:07PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((:/ I hope you feel better))

"Oh the game isn't over yet!" Noah said, getting a little competitive. His next turn he got a two ten split and a gutter ball.

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Oh, it's totally fine! I have those days a lot!))

message 37: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Sure you will.." Patrick yelled as he dashed out of the building, he had somewhere to be.

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Oh, well I think it is." Emma said when they had one turn left, each. She took hers, spare, again. Her score ended up at 207.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah had just enough points that if he got a strike he would win by one point. Since he had no confidence in himself, he used the trick Emma had used on her first turn. The shaking knocked all of the pins down. His score ended up being 208. He turned to Emma with a smug grin. "I believe the term for this is 'In ya face!'"

message 40: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Look again." Emma looked at the scoreboard. 212. " when you get spares and strikes, you don't know your score until the next round, remember? So I believe the term is in YOUR face!"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah grinned. "In my defense, I suck at bowling."

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I agree!" Emma laughed!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "So what's your name bowling champion?"

message 44: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Sorry what?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Noah smiled. "You know what I said. I'm not repeating it."

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((What does that mean??))

message 47: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I gtg, finish this later?))

message 48: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 30, 2015 07:29PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Huh?))

((Sure))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice stepped inside the alley, Francisco following her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Francisco looked at her. "So, tell me, are you good at this?" He asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6