Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Front lawn of school!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Let's hang out!

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas was sitting by a big oak tree crying just a few minutes earlier some bigger kids were picking on him again thankfully they weren't violent like week he still had bruises on his chest and one on his cheek. He pulled Cocoa closer and cryed into her neck.

message 3: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Kristal was wandering like usual when she noticed a boy around the age of 12 crying into his dog. She walked over to him and sat down. "Hi. My name is Kristal. Are you ok?"

message 4: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
((nice))

message 5: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Thnx))

message 6: by Keren (new)

((did you see the one on soccer field??))

message 7: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Yes. I will reply right now:D))

message 8: by Keren (new)

((thnx))

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess "Hi I'm Nicolas De Vil and this is Cocoa." He said sniffling slightly while trying to run the tears off his face. "I'm fine." He lied he hated when other people saw him cry he almost never cried in front of people including bullies except for last week. Cocoa walked over to Kristal and licked her hand which was a signal to her owner that she was alright to be with. At least I don't have to be worried about being picked on with her he thought as he beckoned Cocoa to sit next to him cocoa licked him the face right where his bruise was. Nicolas wince "Careful girl." He said softly as Cocoa rested her head on his legs.

message 10: by Keren (new)

((I want to join but i don't know how!!))

message 11: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal immediately sensed is lie. "What's wrong? I promise you can tell me. You have a bruise on your cheek. What happened?"

message 12: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Keren wrote: "((I want to join but i don't know how!!))"

((Ok. just a sec.)) ((do u wanna do a RP with me somewhere else?))

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas looked up at her he briefly wondered if he could trust her well she seems nice he thought plus Cocoa likes her so she can't be that bad he thought. "Do you promise not to make fun of me or tell anybody else?" He asked softly

message 14: by Keren (new)

((totally. I just don't know how to start it so can you and I'll join.))

message 15: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Yes. I promise." Kristal said kindly.

message 16: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Hey everyone. Bad news. I have to go sleep soon. -_- I hate sleep. I don't know how long I have so if I suddenly disappear then that is when I have to sleep. Sorry D': but I still have a little bit of time to RP))

message 17: by Keren (new)

((same))

message 18: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Hissing at my parents wont save me forever. Yes. I literally hiss at them:P))

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess "Kids like to bully me a lot." He started softly placing his hand on Cocoa's warm back to calm him "Usually they just call me names, play cruel practical jokes, sometimes they'd shove me around in the hallway if they felt like it." He said feeling the tears well up again he silently blinked them back and stopped for a minute before continuing "Last week though was different some older boys were making fun of mr and th-they didn't like it when I ignored them. Then one of them punched me in the chest and he started laughing when I cried but I couldn't help it, it hurt a lot." He said wiping his eyes again with his sleeve when he felt that there were more tears "Then the others started hitting me and then one of them punched me in the face and they left me. Then today some other boys started picking on me again." He said silently crying he couldn't stop the tears no matter how much he tried.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Yeah I'm going to have to get to bed soon to))

message 21: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Nov 30, 2015 09:56PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Storm, Anastasiya realized, did not want to talk, so she made her way to the front lawn.

message 22: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Good morning everyone! :D))

Kristal felt horrible because of what he was going through. She fought back tears as she spoke to him. "Who did it?" She said quietly. "And next time you see them, come get me. I will stop them. I promise, I will never let any of them harm you again."

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Yassss I can finally reply to this give me ten minutes))

message 24: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

(( Ok YAY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D))

message 25: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas shrugged "I don't know I stopped bothering to remember who was bullying me a while ago." He admitted curling his knees towards his chest. The movement jolted Cocia off his legs, she didn't mind though she just curled around her owner placing her head on top of his feet. Nicolas turned away from Kristal he was ashamed that she had seen him cry. "My mom says only sidekicks go to other people for help. Villains like, like, like m-me don't need other people to help them. Villains are supposed to be able to take care of themselves. They're not supposed to get picked on in the first place." He said letting the tears flow freely now there was no point she had already seen him cry.

message 26: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"I don't believe that." Kristal said. "Everyone needs help sometimes. And I am going to help you." Just then, she saw Flame walking towards them. "Hang on." She said. "See him?" She asked Nicolas pointing towards Flame. "If you can, avoid him. He can control fire. I control ice. He hates me and all of my friends. If he comes over I'm sorry for what you will witness. Our fights get pretty intense." She informed Nicolas. "But anyways, My mom says that everyone needs help sometimes. And that we can't do everything on our own. Not just sidekicks." She smiled comfortingly at Nicolas.

message 27: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Would it be ok if Flame is one of the bullies that like to pick on Nicolas? If not that's ok but it's definitely be interesting))

message 28: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((yes. that was actually what I was thinking :D))

message 29: by Keren (new)

((can you post on aud and park and soccer field?))

message 30: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((yes just a sec :P))

message 31: by Keren (new)

((thanks, i'm like kinda waiting))

message 32: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

(( Sorry :P))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya sighed. After noticing Nicolas's expression when she cringed at his dog in the library, she'd been meaning to apologize. She'd parked her horse, Praskovya, in the stables and showered, hoping it would be a short affair.

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas looked to where she was pointing and instantly froze up. The person who she was pointing was one of the boys who were bullying him last week. Nicolas started hyperventilating and whimpering. Cocoa stood up and walked in front of Nicolas protectively and started growling "D-down girl." Nicolas managed to say inbetween heavy breaths Cocoa stopped growling but she still stood in front of her owner. Nicolas just hoped that the boy wouldn't see him.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) He didn't notice her. For all he knew, she'd left for good and taken Praskovya for a ride across the great unknown. She sighed and took a few steps toward him.

You could kill a stranger, but you can't talk to one?" She asked herself.

"N-"
She cut herself off.

Face it, Nastanka, you can't talk to strangers.

message 36: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Is he one of them?" Kristal asked worriedly "Is he the one that hurt you?"

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess "Y-yes." He said obviously terrified watching the boy "I-I-I think he's t-he one who d-d-d-did th-th-th-this." He stuttered placing a hand on the bruise on his cheek. He curled up trying to make himself as small as possible. He was crying profusely though he still didn't make a sound he didn't want the boy who had hurt him see him cry.

message 38: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Ok." Kristal said. She stood up. "Stay here." Then she walked over to Flame angrily, and started fighting with him.

message 39: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas didn't know what to do he had finally stopped crying and he wiped away the tears with the sleeve of his jacket. He watched the two fight

message 40: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal angrily yelled at Flame. Then suddenly Flame threw a fireball at Kristal She Immediately fought back with ice. Then after fighting for a while her powers started weakening.Flame noticed and threw a giant fireball that hit Kristal. She fell to the ground and Flame laughed and said "I win." Then he walked away. Kristal tried to stand up, but fell again. So she layed there for a second, and tried again. After she was up, she walked over to Nicolas. "He's gone." She said. "It's ok now." She smiled at him. "How are you doing with recovering?" she asked

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess Nicolas gasped when Kriatal fell and flinched when she couldn't get back up right this is my fault he thought to himself I did this when she came back over he looked down to the ground unable to meet her eyes "You shouldn't of done that." Nicolas muttered "He's just going to keep coming back its what bullies do." He said getting up, he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder and then he grabbed Cocoa's leash "Thank you for sticking up for me though no ones ever done that before." He whispered looking up to briefly meet her eyes before looking down to the ground "Also I'm sorry." He said before he started walking towards the school.

message 42: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Hey." Kristal said. "I'm here to protect you. And as for him coming back. When he does, I will be ready. Eventually, he will stop. I promise."

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess "You can't always be by my side!" He snapped "You're a lot older than me we don't have the same classes, you have different older friends so you can't always be around." He said angrily "Yeah sure you might be able to protect me a couple times but what happens when you're not here?" He said his voice distinctively getting quieter with each and every word. "He'll come back when you're not around to protect me. That's what bullies do they don't pick on people who are strong they pick on people who are weak and h-helpless." He said resignedly "When you're not here he'll come back madder and he'll hurt me more." He said in a small voice "So thanks for the offer but I think I'll take my chances by myself." He said

message 44: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"If he tries to lay a finger on you I will kill him." Kristal said. "And they don't pick on the ones that are weak and helpless. They take some strong person and make them feel weak and helpless. I would know. I learned that 5 years ago. I know what it is like. He has been trying to kill me for years." She sighed.

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess "Or he'll kill you!" Nicolas said fiercely "And don't deny it I saw what just happened I saw him take you down." He said pointing to the spot where she Kristal and Flame were fighting "You shouldn't get hurt because of me." He said his voice breaking "Well he must make an exception because I'm not strong or brave I'm not a hero!" He yelled putting all of the anger into those he calmed down a few seconds later and then added "I'm just a useless villain."

message 46: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"You are not a villain! That is just a label to separate people!((actually learned about that today)) I can tell that inside, you are a good person. And sure he might kill me, but I am willing to risk that for your protection." Kristal said. She was trying to stay calm and not yell.

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess ((That is very true))

"Even if that was true. It doesn't work here we are who are parents were. My mom was a villain and my dad was a villain. So I'm a villain." he said no longer yelling he looked like the fight was taken right out of him "Don't you get it? Those good hero.... qualities that you see in me just prove that everyone else is right. I'm a useless, weak villain." He said "You shouldn't have to do that. I won't let you do that, I don't deserve to be protected nothing I say or do is gonna matter in the end they won't write a story about im going to be forgotten but you won't you'll be remembered as a good hero and that's the way it should be." He finished quietly with a sad smile

message 48: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"NO! That is not how it is! It shouldn't work like that! I believe you are strong. And useful! You just need to believe in yourself!" Kristal said sadly "He made you feel weak and useless. But you aren't."

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess "Well it does work like that." He said bitterly "If I'm strong like you say I am then how come they were able to do this!" He said lifting up his shirt so that she could see what those boys did them and those boys sure did a lot there were bruises everywhere there was hardly a patch of skin to be found that wasn't bruised. He quickly yanked his shirt back down "Obviously I am i couldn't even defend myself. All I could do was lay there sobbing while they beat me up. I'm worthless and pathetic, weak and useless, I'll never ever be good enough for anything." He said repeating the words of the boys who had hurt him

message 50: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"No!" Kristal said. "You hare amazing! They are just bigger than you. The fact that you are still alive proves that you are strong. Don't you see? They fed you all these lies! Now you believe them! That is what they wanted." Kristal sighted. "What else can I say?" she thought

« previous 1 3