Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

BOOKS > DECEMBER '15 - Published this year

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
Welcome to month no. 5 of the LSH! This month's challenge is to read a book that was published in 2015, which I thought was fitting for the last month of the year! Post your reviews here, or leave a link to them if you'd rather post elsewhere~ I look forward to seeing what you all manage to find! :D

[Please also remember to add your book to the group bookshelf! You can do this on the group's main page by scrolling down to where it says "Bookshelf" at the bottom, and clicking on "Add Books".]

message 2: by Frances (new)

I finally managed to get hold of my December book & read it! Fairest by Marissa Meyer! I've posted my review at my blog. :D

message 3: by MorpheusZzz (last edited Dec 30, 2015 11:17PM) (new)

MorpheusZzz It looks like all of my December books published in 2015 were romance novels. If you like that genre, here are my reviews:

Hard Sosie Frost, 12-9-15 (3*), review (Don't judge!! haha)
One Wish Robyn Carr, 12-3-15 (3-1/2*) review
A New Hope Robyn Carr, 12-23-15 (4*) review
I'll Be Home for Christmas Lori Wilde, #6 Twilight, Texas, 12-27-15 (4*) review

Hard by Sosie Frost One Wish (Thunder Point, #7) by Robyn Carr A New Hope (Thunder Point, #8) by Robyn Carr I'll Be Home for Christmas (Twilight, Texas, #6) by Lori Wilde

message 4: by Frances (new)

Dawn wrote: "It looks like all of my December books published in 2015 were romance novels. If you like that genre, here are my reviews:

Hard Sosie Frost, 12-9-15 (3*), review (Don't judge!! hah..."

That's an impressive number of new(-ish) releases to read in a month! :D I like your reviews; they're really well thought-out.

message 5: by MorpheusZzz (new)

MorpheusZzz Frances wrote: "Dawn wrote: "It looks like all of my December books published in 2015 were romance novels. If you like that genre, here are my reviews:

Hard Sosie Frost, 12-9-15 (3*), review (Don'..."

Thank you, Frances! I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

message 6: by Chloë (new)

Chloë | 16 comments Mod
I just finished Fire Colour One by Jenny Valentine. I hope to find some time to write a review in the next week or so, though it may just be a mini review on my blog. Congratulations to everyone who managed to complete this month's challenge!