Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > December LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments tomorrow tomorrow another month and we get to party some more,I have only 4 for this month Jennifer-Melody-Brittany and Rebecca, any others give us a shout.

message 2: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments I will start the table off for the December birthdays. I will bring sparkling apple cider and grape juice along with homemade cinnamon rolls. Happy Birthday to All of the December birthdays- Jennifer,Melody ,Brittany and Rebbecca. It is important to make December birthdays special because of Christmas.
My dad has a December birthday and growing up ,it was here is your birthday/Christmas present.

So Enjoy your birthday month ladies!

message 3: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Thank you, Melinda!
I know a lot of December babies or fellow Decemberites as I like to call them. :)

message 4: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks Melinda for the nice treats, I love some cinnamon rolls anytime...anyday. we might only have a few but they will be awesome..

message 5: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, ladies!!!!!

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Farrington Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

A very Happy Birthday to you Melody!!

Happy Birthday, Brittany!

And a wonderful birthday to you, Rebecca!

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Thank you, ladies! My birthday is coming up on the 13th and I love how it is so festive around that time. The hard part is that it is usually crazy busy then, too! Happy birthday to all the other December babies in the group. :)

message 8: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am hanging banners for our birthday tomorrow "Happy Birthday Jennifer", our tables are festive in greens-golds and reds for the season,but filled with all your fav treats. I brought a carrot cake along with ice cream in several flavors..

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments Happy Birthday! I have added cinnamon scented pine cones to the table and brought some chai tea to warm up with! Hope you have a great day! =D

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Jennifer! I've brought an almond spice cake and butter pecan ice cream.

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy birthday, Jennifer! I am bringing a chocolate chip cookie cake and some ginger ale. :)

message 12: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Hey another message from me. aren't you so lucky? haha Happy birthday Jennifer! Hope it's as awesome as you are!! :)

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4946 comments Happy Birthday Jennifer bringing cookies to add to the table

message 14: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

message 15: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Jennifer! I'm adding two platters of fudge to the table, one with nuts and one without.

message 16: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Jennifer!! I'm adding some spiced apple cider to the table along with some fruit crumble pies like apple, blueberry and raspberry.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday to all the December Babies!

message 18: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) | 72 comments Happy Birthday, Jennifer! :)
Happy Birthday, Melody! :)
Happy Birthday, Brittany! :)
Happy Birthday, Rebecca! :)
And to anyone else having a birthday this month! :)

Since it's Chanukah right now, I'd like to add delicious latkes (potato cakes) and mouth-watering soufganiyot (donuts) to the birthday celebrations. :) And Kedem grape juice. :)

message 19: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Stopping in to hang the banners high, tomorrow is "Happy Birthday Melody",tables are decorated in beautiful fall colors and guess what else...yep pies ...I have lemon-coconut and chocolate ones to start your day..Hope this day is extra special for you.

message 20: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Melody! I wanted to make sure I told you since it's getting really hectic around here. I'm making some Christmas ornaments for all the kids. That's a total of 7 grandchildren's picture ornaments times each parent, grandparents, etc. It's adding up fast! But I am adding Dutch apple crumb pies and blueberry crumb pies. I think they taste the best! ;)

message 21: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Melody! In honor of your special day, I'm adding some of my hubby's scrumptious cinnamon scones to the table.

message 22: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4946 comments Happy 30th Melody, I have a Black Forrest cake to add to the table (and a vanilla one for Valri)

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments Happy Birthday Mel!!! I'm bringing some homemade chocolate chip cookies and a pitcher of milk for those of us who like to dip! Hope you have an amazing day, you deserve it! <3

message 24: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Melody! I've brought a variety of ice creams flavors to go with the cakes (and maybe some of the pies too). Hope your day is extra special.

message 25: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments a special age for a special young woman, I have enjoyed all your pics on FB leading up to this day..I was off early for a test at hospital with hubby and just getting home, you have a lot of goodies to eat here, smells and looks great. I brought some coffee tea and cold drinks to add to the mix....Enjoy.

message 26: by Melody (last edited Dec 17, 2015 10:08PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Thank you all my wonderful friends here! I spent the day at Disneyland! It was so fun!!! Love my cyber party and all the goodies!! You're so good to me!!! Much love!!

message 27: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Thanks for thinking of me, Jenny! Yes, Miss Melody - A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you --- glad you got to go to Disneyland!

message 28: by Jan (new)

Jan (fishingjan) | 26 comments Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had a fun day

message 29: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 517 comments Melody, Happy Birthday a little bit late!! I'm so glad it sounds like you had a good one.

message 30: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments Melody, Glad that you had a good birthday.

message 31: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy birthday, Melody

message 32: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments and looks who is coming next, with a birthday for sunday,I am hanging the banners and declaring this weekend is "Happy Birthday Brittany"...cakes and pies galore on the tables decorated so festively..How about some groups stopping by at different times of the day with their voices raised high in joyful singing.

message 33: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY--Jennifer, Melody ,Brittany and Rebbecca!

My son and daughter also have December birthdays! Busy month for MOM! :-)

message 34: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Wishing you a happy birthday a little early, Brittany! Why not celebrate the whole weekend? I've added some tea and lemonade to the table.

message 35: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2524 comments I think I will add some homemade vegetable soup to the table with homemade bread for your special day Brittany as the weather will be changing to cool if not cold Sunday.
Happy Birthday Brittany!

message 36: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, Brittany! I will be putting some yummy candy cane cake on the table! A very festive addition for the season!

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments Happy Birthday Brittany! I'm bringing hot chocolate and homemade chicken noodle soup to keep us warm inside! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =D

message 38: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Brittany! Since I'm here a bit early, I'm adding a huge platter of cinnamon rolls drizzled with creamy vanilla frosting. Finger-licking goodness.

message 39: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Paula-O wrote: "and looks who is coming next, with a birthday for sunday,I am hanging the banners and declaring this weekend is "Happy Birthday Brittany"...cakes and pies galore on the tables decorated so festivel..."
I've been traveling, so I've missed some birthdays......but HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to Brittany, Melody, Amanda, Jennifer and Rebecca! (I hope I didn't miss anyone.)

I'll add some snowflake cookies decorated with sprinkles of crystal sugar. We just returned from Disneyland. And, yes, all the Frozen features were especially enjoyed by our grandsweeties. So sorry to have missed you, Melody! We must have been there at the same time. Small world! ;)

message 40: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Thank you everyone! It has been a fun day ago far.

message 41: by Melody (last edited Dec 17, 2015 10:12PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Haha that is cool, Sherida! Maybe we passed each other and didn't even know it! Well maybe you would, as I was the overly enthusiastic bday girl, proudly wearing her bday pin. ;)
We loved the frozen land! We just had to meet Olaf and get a picture with him! Hehe We spent time talking to the guy in the Olaf line as we waited, it was too fun. My bestie thought CA was too hot, so she loved the cooler temps inside there!

message 42: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments AND..last but not least in our December birthdays,we hang the banners high in pretty shades of color for our wintry weather.."Happy Birthday Rebecca"..The tables are very festive and starting to fill up,I brought a coconut cake with sprinkles of color across the top and a big "R". We hope you have a great day today Rebecca....

message 43: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Happy birthday, Rebecca! I'm adding a box of See's chocolates....a favorite Christmas treat. The coconut cake is delicious!

message 44: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Melody wrote: "Haha that is cool, Sherida! Maybe we passed each other and didn't even know it! Well maybe you would, as I was the overly enthusiastic bday girl, proudly wearing her bday pin. ;)
We loved the froz..."

So fun, Melody! I spent a birthday one year at Disneyland....love the birthday pin.....with all the greetings. Our grandkids, from usually unsnowy Seattle, liked frolicking in the snow of Olaf's festival, but the line was too long to actually give Olaf a hug. Glad you got your warm birthday hug from Olaf!

Merry Christmas and warm hugs to all!

message 45: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating in December! =)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

message 46: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Rebecca! It wasn't easy, but I arranged for the Minions to drop by and sing for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9i-...

message 47: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Rebecca! I've added cherry cheesecake to the table, which is already full of delicious treats.

message 48: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Keli that video of the Minions is so cute,thanks....

message 49: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Rebecca! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

message 50: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Rebecca let me know her birthday is 20th,so we will just celebrate the weekend for her...Oh Happy days.

« previous 1