Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Close My Eyes
This topic is about Close My Eyes
Archive Self Promotion > GIVEAWAY - Close My Eyes (Ends Dec 31st)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Hi everyone!

I started a book blog not too long ago, and decided to try out this "rafflecopter" thing.
Well... I have some ARCs around the house and I'm planning on moving soon...so I thought you all might be able to benefit with a giveaway!

My first giveaway starts on December 1st and ends on December 31st. While the book is not Paranormal, I thought someone may still be interested.

So head on over to Born a Booklover and get yourself entered in to the giveaway!

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (ppomeroy72) | 364 comments Wanted to give you a heads up that there is not a link or area to comment on the blog post. Normally it would be right underneath it.

message 3: by Krysta (last edited Dec 05, 2015 07:19PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Priscilla wrote: "Wanted to give you a heads up that there is not a link or area to comment on the blog post. Normally it would be right underneath it."

Shoot... I've been having formatting issues with my blog. Thank you!!!!!

I think I fixed it...

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Make sure to check out my blog and enter the giveaway! I'm still new, so the competition will be slim!

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments We're a little more than half-way through with December! Make sure to get in on my giveaway!
As I said, I'm still a new blog, so there's not many entries!
You can enter every day to increase your chances!

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Less than a week left to enter!

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Thank you everyone that joined my giveaway!
A winner has been chosen.

Please, follow my blog to get in on future giveaways!