Christian Mom Reads discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Reads > 2016 Group Read Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Makeda (new)

Makeda (makedar02) | 188 comments Mod
I would like to try something different. The idea is to have each person submit their choices and the group to decide which books we will read for the 2016 year. I will let you know when we are going to vote. This process will allow us the opportunity to make an informed choice and to purchase the books ahead of time.

What books would you like to read for 2016?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gregory | 3 comments Not A Fan may be good.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Blair The Life Giving Home - Creating a Place of Belonging & Becoming by Sally & Sarah Clarkson

The Gift in You by Dr. Caroline Leaf

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (aohmit) | 3 comments I don't know if this is the place to let you all know, but I'm reading this book called "writing in the margins" by Lisa Nichols Hickman

It's so good! It's really helped me dig deeper into the Word of God and fall in love with it and Him even more!!! I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with Him!

message 5: by Janine (new)

Janine Mendenhall Ashley wrote: "I don't know if this is the place to let you all know, but I'm reading this book called "writing in the margins" by Lisa Nichols Hickman

It's so good! It's really helped me dig deeper into the Wor..."

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.
Blessings,
Janine

message 6: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Mcintosh Me too .... love digging deeper

message 7: by Makeda (new)

Makeda (makedar02) | 188 comments Mod
Although we are half way through the year, we can still read together. We have three book suggestions, does anyone have a fiction book to suggest? From there, we can choose a book to read for the month of August. (Anyone else in the group can suggest books, if they'd like.)

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Bianchi de granados | 1 comments Hi! I don't have any suggestions, I was actually looking to get that from this group but I am really looking forward to find a good book we can read together.
Of the three suggestions I see on top, maybe the one of Writing in the Margin could be a nice one.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.