Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Dreamer (Dreamland, #1)
This topic is about The Dreamer
Book Issues > Book isn't searchable withouth author name

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

E.J. Mellow | 11 comments Hi there!

I was wondering if this issue could be resolved. A handful of readers and bloggers have contacted me about my book not being searchable on goodreads without putting in my author name with it. I checked and this indeed in an issue.

If you search "The Dreamer" only one book comes up which is not mine. How can I fix this?

Thanks!
Jacqueline

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19906 comments This is not something librarians can help with. There have been more complaints about search in the Feedback Group.

E.J. Mellow | 11 comments Okay. Was wondering if they knew if I was putting my meta data in wrong. I'll checkout the Feedback Group.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 838 comments your metadata looks ok - seems to be a search issue

when I type in The Dreamer - I only get one book

when I type in dreamer - I get multiple books, with the title of The Dreamer (not just yours) - so the fact that none of those are appearing in the search, probably needs to be reported to GR

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13561 comments Hi E.J., I just happened to see your thread in the Author Feedback Group about this. The right group is the Feedback Group though, of which you are also a member: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
That is the group for questions and suggestions concerning site functionality, reporting bugs etc.

(I couldn't answer in the Author Feedback Group because I'm not a member.)

E.J. Mellow | 11 comments lethe wrote: "Hi E.J., I just happened to see your thread in the Author Feedback Group about this. The right group is the Feedback Group though, of which you are also a member: https://www.goodreads.com/group/sh..."

Hi Lethe,
Thank you so much for the help!