✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Kikki and Izzy

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) You wanna be muse a or b?

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Hmm I'd rather be Muse A, but really I can be either one.

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So you wanna do the servant?

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Cause muse b is the master so i just wanted to check

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Yeah I'm fine with being the servant! And sorry it took so long I had to walk somewhere

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD its fine lol i just wanted to check im kinda ghosting myself

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Ahh and I did it again! I was walking home again...

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Lol its okay I'm packing for my trip home so I'm not on 100% either

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Nice! Where did you take a trip to?

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Las Vegas

its super cold compared to where I come from though XD

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Ahh I see. I've never been to Las Vegas, but I've been to several states other than the one I'm from ^^

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Its pretty cold over here XD like in the 30s or something

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Damn, it's only in the 40s and 50s here, occasionally 60s

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) yeah its super cold around here, I live where its waaay warmer

anywho, wanna talk about the plot? like what supernatural species you wanna do, if this'll end up as romance and so on?

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Sure! Hmm maybe a fire dragon?? I honestly love dragons XD

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I was thinking for the master he might be a mermaid, cause like the need to have someone who can help him should....issues arise and/or be strong enough to carry him if needed would help with him wanting to hire specifically a supernatural creature ya know?

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Hmm or maybe I'll make the servant an ice dragon, again with the dragons *sigh*

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol XD I'm gonna guess you like dragons?

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments I doooo!! I used to love them even more as a kid, but I'm probably going to just make them a hellhound or demon.

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol XD okay well whatever you make just make sure they have a human form lol

for the template I'm thinking we just keep it simple like name, age, gender, species and appearance, and include anything else if we want to for simplicity sake sound good?

I am about to go out to dinner btw so I'll be on prolly a handful of hours later

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Oh don't worry I will!!

And that's fine, simple is always the easier route XD

And when you get back I might be sleeping, since it's alreafy 8:20 pm here

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Ah you are in my normal time zone then lol its only 5:30 in Vegas

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Yeah I'm in Ohio ^^"

message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Cool XD

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments I am back!!

message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Im in the airport still :/ won't be home til after midnight ugh

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Ahh I'm afraid to get on a plane, so I've never been on one :P

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha I was too but its actually not that bad if you get on like a big one .-.

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments I still wouldn't get on one XD oh yeah, should we make our characters?

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) yeah haha XD I was gonna say that sooner but literally all day yesterday I was on planes and then I slept almost all day today heh

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Oh no don't even worry about that! I just found the right pictures for my character anyways!

message 32: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD okay cool~ I'll start working on mine....at some point today maybe

I'm still kinda tired

and now kinda hungry lol

plus my friends want me to come over and hang out and talk about my trip and whatnot lol

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm sorry, but Im leaving the group so I can't continue the roleplay here. Would you do me a huge favor and delete my plot from the top of this topic? I don't like to leave them in case people try to take them without permission >~<

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 25 comments Ah sure! Ill delete it now ^^