Love Never Forgets discussion

Giveaways > Giveaway #1- 5 Signed Book Plates!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by St. Martin's Press, Publisher (new)

St. Martin's Press (stmartinspress) | 20 comments Mod
Hi everyone!
Share with us what you're currently reading! A lucky five people will win a bookplate signed by Sally Hepworth, author of The Things We Keep.
Sorry, but you must be within the continental US to win (but please, share with us what you're reading anyway!)

message 2: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Kander Ask Him Why by Catherine Ryan Hyde

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Johnson (mmegann) The Grownup by Gillian Flynn! :)

message 4: by Camila (new)

Camila N. (cnamor) | 1 comments 'La ciudad de las bestias' by Isabel Allende and 'A feast for crows' by George R. R. Martin

message 5: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 5 comments The Girl From the Train by Irma Joubert

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments The Vegetarian by Han Kang by Han Kang

And....

New Leaf (Mystic Creek, #2) by Catherine Anderson by Catherine Anderson

Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio by Tania del Rio <-----an adorable, cool and awesome children's book. The illustrations are fantastic and so much fun!

Thank you! Excited to see the group starting :)

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Jarrett (bookreaderlady) | 9 comments I just finished "Depraved Heart" by Patricia Cornwell about 3:00 a.m. today. I now have started "The Mountain Shadow" by Gregory David Roberts.

message 8: by Jordan, Moderette (last edited Nov 30, 2015 05:40PM) (new)

Jordan | 12 comments Mod
Listening to A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson & reading Crimson Shore by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

message 9: by ♡ Kim ♡ (new)

♡ Kim ♡ What Was Mine by Helen Klien Ross

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mjreynolds32) | 1 comments Steven King's latest: The Bazaar of Bad Dreams

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Finished The Vegetarian by Han Kang

Just got fully into New Leaf (Mystic Creek, #2) by Catherine Anderson

And next up (super excited about):.....

The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie by Elizabeth Mckenzie which arrived in the mail yesterday! It looks so good!!

Still want to go back and re-read "The Things We Keep". It was so Beautiful. Heartbreaking yet touching and so full of hope and love.

message 12: by MELISSIA (new)

MELISSIA LENOX (love_melissialenox) | 1 comments What She Left by T.R. Richmond;
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami; and
Killing Maine by Mike Bond

message 13: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Lomazow | 2 comments Just finished A Banquet of Consequences by Elizabeth George.

message 14: by Chouaib (last edited Dec 09, 2015 02:50AM) (new)

Chouaib Raise Your Game How to Succeed at Work by Peter J.A. Shaw By Peter Shaw

By the way, all readers are winners :)

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Chouaib wrote: "Raise Your Game How to Succeed at Work by Peter J.A. Shaw By Peter Shaw

By the way, all readers are winners :)"

Hi Chouaib, You're right! All readers are winners! I know books, reading and the reading community have saved and changed my life. They've all gotten me through very tough times.

Your bio is awesome! Football and feet in the sand are such a wonderful things. Your comment about being new.....it's never too late to start and your comment about the limited genre.....before I joined Goodreads in 2011, I always stuck with the same genres and same authors. Then being here happened and the world of books opened up new doors and more books I wish to read than I'd ever thought possible.

Amazing people are here so books and book friends most definitely change lives and help us make it through so much.

Welcome and Happy Reading!!

message 16: by Chouaib (new)

Chouaib Melissa wrote: "Chouaib wrote: "Raise Your Game How to Succeed at Work by Peter J.A. Shaw By Peter Shaw

Hi Chouaib, You're right! All readers are winners! I know books, ..."

Hi Melissa, Thanks for the encouragement...

Yes, I think also that with time I will seek to read different genres, and yes, you are right, this website is really great and even that I'm new here but it help a lot to keep motivation.

Happy reading!

message 17: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Revzin | 1 comments Just finished The Crossing by Michael Connelly. Now starting The Things We Keep.

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Now reading:

Where It Hurts (Gus Murphy, #1) by Reed Farrel Coleman by Reed Farrel Coleman

Finished yesterday:

What Was Mine by Helen Klein Ross by Helen Klein Ross <------- Fantastic and heart wrenching story.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Chouaib wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Chouaib wrote: "Raise Your Game How to Succeed at Work by Peter J.A. Shaw By Peter Shaw

Hi Chouaib, You're right! All readers are winners..."

Hi Chouaib, I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I hope you're continuing to enjoy the site and finding all the awesome things there are to do here. Wishing you a wonderful holidays! The reading challenge and all the fantastic people here are a great motivator for sure!

Warmest,
~*Melissa*~

message 20: by amber (new)

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Reading Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz by Dean Koontz

~*Happy New Year & Happy Reading, Everyone*~

message 22: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (heyjudette) | 2 comments I'm currently reading The Goldfinch

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy Wilt | 5 comments "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns)" by Mindy Kaling

message 24: by A (new)

A (andrija_nehme) Starting with The pillars of the earth By Kent Follett :)

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa iorio | 23 comments Sabina wrote: "Starting with The pillars of the earth By Kent Follett :)"

Hi Sabina, The Pillars of the Earth" is one of my favorite books of all time!! I hope you're enjoying it!! Love, love, love this book. This is one of the books which propelled me to becoming a huge book nerd, lol.

Now I'm reading The Passenger by Lisa Lutz by Lisa Lutz one of the best first two lines in a book, lol, made it funnier because I'm going through a divorce so I was able to find some humor during this hard time.

And still reading at a slower pace:

Charlotte Brontë A Fiery Heart by Claire Harman by Claire Harman beautiful and fascinating read for this "Jane Eyre" obsessed reader.

I just finished:

Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit by Gavriel Savit which is a wonderful and beautifully written story!! Highly recommended for all ages!

Next up is:

The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman by Lynda Cohen Loigman which I would have started sooner, but there was a huge mail mix up with my neighbor who just moved out and I recieved the book late. My mail and theirs too often got mixed up, but since they were moving things out, it took longer for it to get to me. I'm so sorry I haven't emailed that I did receive it the other day, St. Martin's Press :-/ life has been beating me and then the storm.

I promise I'll email the awesome St. Martin's team member tomorrow that it's now in my hands and my next read! Thank you so so much for this!

So excited to see more and more having read and reading The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth it's a beautiful, beautiful, heart touching story!

~*Happy Reading, Everyone*~