Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Christmas M/M Alien Steamy Romance Looking for Reviews!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Max (new)

Max Walker | 2 comments Looking to send out A.R.Cs for my newest release: ALIEN CHRISTMAS. It's a short prequel story following Jacob Levy as he stumbles upon a crashed spaceship and it's Adonis-like alien driver; Bena-drez. What unravels is nothing short of a very hot and steamy Christmas miracle as Jacob comes to realize that life is never just black and white. Their encounter also comes just a week after Jacob is devastated by finding his long-term girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend.

Leave me a comment here with your email and preferred file format. You can also reach me at mg_walker@outlook.com

Thanks!!

message 2: by FoxClouds (new)

FoxClouds | 20 comments Sounds like fun :) I would read that. Is it ok to DM you?

message 3: by Max (new)

Max Walker | 2 comments Fox wrote: "Sounds like fun :) I would read that. Is it ok to DM you?"

Definitely! I'm not 100% I know how to check DMs on Goodreads lol but if you want you can also email me directly at mg_walker@Outlook.com

Thank you!!

message 4: by FoxClouds (new)

FoxClouds | 20 comments I have just sent you message on GoodReads.