One on One's... And only that! discussion

Sugar & Little Wallflower

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Okay, so I was wondering if you want to do a story similar to Bates Motel but not exactly the same. Like I was thinking about playing a girl best friend to whoever we make the main character. So when the mystery begins she doesn't suspect the character because they are fine around her.

message 2: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Nov 30, 2015 01:05PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 20 comments ya I like that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to play the lead male role?

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 20 comments I don't care either way, whatever you want do to, I will do the other one.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll make my character!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2015 07:28PM) (new)

((I'd like to make her super detailed but I don't have that much time right now. I hope this will do. Also could it take place somewhere by the ocean?))

Name: McKenna Grayson
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Pearsonality: McKenna is an adventurous girl. Surfing is the love of her life. You can often find her by the beach or riding around town in her green Jeep. She's expecting of everyone and a bit of a hopeless romantic. McKenna's style is very boho-chic and her blonde hair is almost always wavy from the water.

message 7: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Nov 30, 2015 08:55PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 20 comments ((so do u want me to make a new guy or use the main guy from the show))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wanna do a new guy? ))

message 9: by ☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ (last edited Dec 04, 2015 10:01PM) (new)

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 20 comments ((im so sorry))

First Name: Charlie
~ Meaning- Man ~

Last Name: Gilbert
~ Meaning- Bright pledge ~

Physical Appearance

(view spoiler)

Personality:

Charlie is a guy who nice to everyone. He love s animals, and people around him. He also has a dark side, that no one knows about, not even himself. He is very laid back, and quiet. Even though he is quiet he will talk to anyone who approaches him and befriend them

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes wanna start?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could you?))

☾ ℓιттℓє ωαℓℓfℓσωєя ☽ | 20 comments Charlie slammed the car door, as he walked up the steps to his new home. The smell of the salty ocean traveling through the breeze. He still could not believe his mother was making him move again. They had moved so many times he kept losing track. She always promised a new start or a new beginning, but something would always end up going wrong, that she would want another fresh start. He would always end up having to go with her, because she was all he had. In a sense it was the same for him because his mom was all he had. Charlie never was really good at making friends, or even had the chance. They never stayed anywhere to long for him to get involved in school or have a chance to make a long lasting friendship. Several people had said they would keep in touch, but those promises faded with time, and eventually they would stop talking because the distance was too much. Charlie wanted this time to be different. He wanted to be able to be involved in school and make his first real best friend, but with how his mother was, he did not see that happening at all in his the near future.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sorry I went mia. I always find time to roleplay and get really busy with school and things but I'm back. Would you like to continue this?))