message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

so. Got any ideas.

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Not really

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

oh :|

*thinking, but suppose to be writing paragraph for English

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Huh?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmmmm.

How about
Demon X Angle.
Human X Angle
Demon X Human
Human X Human

Apoclyps

Collapsed government

World war 3

Romance

Conflict

ANYTHING DAMMIT!

*Brain explodes*

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Hmmm we have done the government collapsed before. I'm trying to think what would be most interesting for both of us

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Zambies :3

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments I'm not really in to that as an rp. Only killing in games but even then I'm not a big fan

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

xD k

Idk then. I wasnt really gonna do zombies. More like the last of us. Aupply collecting and shit like that. Ohh. Also building strong realionships between characters, like a zombie romance.

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Oh I love the last of us. And what zombie love? That doesn't really sound to make since. The only zombie love I've seen is from warm bodies.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No. Survivors making deep relationships ghat arent really alike. Not zombies in love :3

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments XD yah now you know at least how I see zombie love. But I'm still not really a big fan of zombies

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The main point isisnt zombies :-<. Was the last of us?

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Well not really they were technology zombies. But different (and I always got mad at my sister for calling them zombies) but it has the same plot to it

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

K then. Wanna do that, or do u have something?

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Well I remember that when we did the government collapsed plot I found if pretty interesting

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

We can do necular winter.

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments I kinda realt it with fallout

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Like the game?

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Yah

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

You wanna do a rp based on fallout, or did i read wrong

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Sure we can do that. I want to play that game anyway

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I beat both. I know the storyline, but we can do just a survival aspect

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Just survive

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok.

He was a lone wanderer. He had a shotgun and walked around the Majove

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She walked looking for food. Or something that at least that looked eatebal

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks down the road, and smiling when he sees a radroach. A quick snack couldnt kill. Not if he did it first. He raises his gun, and pulls the trigger, the sound echoing through the wasteland

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She heard the shot and looked around. She took up her gun knowing she weren't alone in the wasteland

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

he runs to the radroach, and starts to take meat off it.

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She sneaked around being more careful as she looked through old bags that never got destroyed. She then stopped and opened up her own bag to and put on a helmet. She knew that if anyone was near they wouldn't see her face.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He sees movement. He needed to play it cool ''you okay?" he asks, lowing his gun.

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She heard him. She got up slowly. She walked to were she could see him but still be a bit away she had her gun down but we're still holing it

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her ''put the gun down"he says, and walks closer. He had the dead roach in one hand. It looked filling

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She put the gun in her jacket but she didn't take her eyes of him. She knew in the wasteland she couldn't trust anyone

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He tried to trust people, but it wasnt easy. "Who are you?" he asks.

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments .

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I were thinking about to ask you the same thing." she said. She knew that the helmet made her voice sound more robotic

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments (i can't always see the posts that people send to me)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(XD)

He looks at her ''that a helmet, or you a cyborg?'' he asks.

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "the helmet. The voice modifie is broken." she said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Take it off then. He says, and sets his gun down going through his bag.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She looked around for anything that sighed danger. When she didn't see anything. She then faced him again and took of her helmet. Her hair was short cut like someone just pulled the scissors through quickly

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her "oh. Your a girl" he says "care for some radroach?" he offers

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments .

message 46: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She looked at the radroach and back at him. "have you done anything to it?" she asked him

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"In holding the corpse, " he says, rips it in half, eating his half, handing her the other.

message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She took the other half. "so what are you doing out here?" she asked him and took a but of the radroach

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you think smart one?" he asks, and reloads his gun.

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "well you are obviously out here for some reason." she said to him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13