New Adult Book Club discussion

Divided (Open Heart #1)
This topic is about Divided
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #188/15 ~ Divided (Open Heart #1) by Sharon M. Johnston

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Dec 30, 2015 09:52AM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #188/15
Title: Divided (Open Heart #1)
Author: Sharon M Johnston
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Formats ~ Mobi & Epub
Copies ~ 25
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis:

A new heart should mean new life, instead it’s a living nightmare.

Mishca Richardson’s life is at an all-time high after her heart transplant. With new boyfriend, Ryder, she has the perfect summer romance. Even the nightmares plaguing her sleep since her operation can’t dull her new dream world.

Yet life starts to unravel when Mishca develops superhuman abilities. She does her best to hide them so as not to end up a science experiment in a lab, but she can’t ignore the strange instant attraction she experiences when she meets her university professor, Colin Reed.

Torn between love and obsession, Mishca must unite her divided heart and decide between the two men. But when the truth about her weird powers comes to light, she’ll have a lot more to worry about than romance.

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

If you have an outstanding review message from me, please reply before signing up for more. If you have three or more outstanding reviews, you will not be allowed to sign up for more until you clear the list

1. Dee - dprice1218@gmail.com - epub
2. Carmen - carmenmmus@aol.com - epub
3. Ben - bhumberdross@gmail.com - epub
4. Chelcie-Joy - Cmarshman22@yahoo.com - epub

message 2: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Epub please. dprice1218@gmail.com
Thank you.

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 50 comments Epub please.carmenmmus@aol.com

message 4: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5309 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 22nd December (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 50 comments Thanks. I'm going to check my email now :)

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 50 comments I got a mobi instead of an epub and my tablet can't open it. Can I please get an epub?

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben Humberdross | 1 comments ePub please ☺️ bhumberdross@gmail.com

Chelcie-Joy (justchelcie) | 14 comments Epub please :)

Cmarshman22@yahoo.com

Thanks!

message 9: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments ☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ wrote: "I got a mobi instead of an epub and my tablet can't open it. Can I please get an epub?"

Ben wrote: "ePub please ☺️ bhumberdross@gmail.com"

Hi I locked myself away to write an essay so I'm only just seeing these now. I'll get Derna to send/resend you the copies

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 50 comments Thank you. I thought I post the wrong format but I thought I'd try anyway and it didn't work.

message 11: by Derna (new)

Ben wrote: "ePub please ☺️ bhumberdross@gmail.com"

Sent

message 12: by Derna (new)

Chelcie-Joy wrote: "Epub please :)

Cmarshman22@yahoo.com

Thanks!"

Sent

message 13: by Derna (new)

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ wrote: "Thank you. I thought I post the wrong format but I thought I'd try anyway and it didn't work."

Sorry about that. I have just sent you an epub copy.

message 15: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Thanks Derna! Didnt even have a chance to ask you

message 17: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Dee: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

You pasted the wrong link :)

message 19: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Attention: Reviews now due

☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ | 50 comments Sorry I finished the book but didn't get to post due to RL issues but here's my review

message 21: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments ☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ wrote: "Sorry I finished the book but didn't get to post due to RL issues but here's my review"

This is your review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...