Perpetual YA Bookworms discussion

Daughter of Deep Silence
This topic is about Daughter of Deep Silence
Daughter of Deep Silence > Friday: Chapters 33-40 (pg 219-271)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
I finished this right before I left work last night and forgot to comment at home.

Things just got even more intense. I feel bad for her. She is so conflicted with Grey and I really think he is innocent in it all (or as innocent as can be with the lie which I'm sure had a reason). He misses Frances he deeply cared for her and now he is struggling with falling for Libby. All the while she is struggling between wanting him to love Frances of the past enough to see through her lies but like she thought even if he had an inkling that it was familiar he would never assume Frances was back he's mourned her loss. Still she wants that and she also wants him to love her of now more too. So many confusing thoughts. Emotions are hard to predict for sure.

Now for more pressing matters. Someone tried to kill her. Again holly wow. I'm just saying maybe you should stay away from the ocean it doesn't have happy endings for you girl. Also this wasn't some crime of passion or opportunity or what not whoever it is planned it. They broke in and stole the ring then planted it. Which means the house is not secure. Security system install first thing, I'm thinking some home alone type traps as well just tell Shep so he's good lol. I'm trying to figure this all out. Also I need to know what's behind that painting!!!