Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Daughter of Deep Silence
This topic is about Daughter of Deep Silence
Daughter of Deep Silence > Saturday: Chapters 41-48 (pg 272-325)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
Omg wow. Okay so we know why now. Finally. It all makes a sick kind of sense. I'm also super happy that the lie didn't stop them from being found because of the location change. Thank goodness. So Grey is innocent. Well he lied but it sounds like he didn't have a choice. Also I still want to know where he was that missing year? Also the senator not knowing.... I don't know if I trust that. He is willing to kill to protect his secret and he called them in to handle Libby so yeah don't trust him at all but yeah I'd get that info out there backed up like 100 times and I'd tell the cops and the FBI and all.

Oh I just thought about it. The video he made its not conclusive sure but it's a smart phone which means it probably has a geo tag on it for the coordinates were the ship really went down. All the proof they need sitting down on the ocean floor.

Now..... She told him the truth. Omg she told him the truth. I was so happy Shep seemed to be getting through to her but wow. He didn't take it well and while I'm happy he was innocent I also think he's a hypocrite for walking away. You should have trusted me. Like he'll you just said people would kill her if she knew she knew this so she had to be picky about trust and seeing as you've been covering it up for 4 years not high on trust there. Plus he's still lying about something. I'm hoping it's just shock and confusion over everything and he'll realize she is right and they can bring out the truth together. If not I hope he at least doesn't get her or Shep killed by being stupid.