Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Daughter of Deep Silence
This topic is about Daughter of Deep Silence
Daughter of Deep Silence > Sunday: Chapters 49-END (pg 326-END)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

It's over. Omg Shep. I'm glad he's going to be okay because I was freaking out for a moment. I'm not sure if I like how it ended or not. I'm still in that just finished mind blown phase. I'm glad the senator will pay and that the guy who killed her parents died and I see her point for leaving the families have their peace and not ruining Grey given everything but that still doesn't find everyone else who was on that ship working with Thom and killing all those people. Or if he was working for someone else because maybe he didn't do his own dirty work. Everyone at the company? So conflicted there. Because I get her reasons and I get the she finally was able to move forward.

He came back for her. Setting aside that she didn't see him sending in someone else to do the dirty work was kind of stupid but I'm going with remade plan in an emotional state. Anywho Grey came back for her. When he found out what his dad meant to do. And he turned him in. Omg yes. So happy there. Also she didn't see right off that the text said Lobby? Sporadic thoughts I know.

Anyways I really liked the book. I was pulled in from the start and constantly trying to figure it out. Also I love the ending. How it's open. She left it all up to him. I love you and here is everything it's up to you. Awe. In my mind fyi he goes to her and they do run away together and be who they want to be.

message 3: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh and one more thing I just thought of post hitting submit. The whole burning the house down.... Ummm not cool. I get it logistically but for Shep that was kind of crap. All his stuff is gone now and any photos of him and Lobby and his parents or even the O'Martins could be lost forever to him now. Wakes up post hospital has Libbys journals but no photos or special items he held onto unless maybe because it was above the garage his room was spared. Yeah I'm going with that.