Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Fire Mages’ Daughter (Brightmoon, #5)
This topic is about The Fire Mages’ Daughter
Fantasy > ARC for epic fantasy romance: 'The Fire Mages' Daughter'

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new) - added it

Pauline Ross (paulinemross) Hi everyone! I’m looking for people to read and review my latest epic fantasy, ‘The Fire Mages’ Daughter’, due out Jan 15th. It features a rebellious girl, a boy with powerful blood magic and enemies on all sides. For anyone who read ‘The Fire Mages’, a number of familiar characters play a part in this new story! However, it’s not necessary to have read the earlier book to enjoy this one.

One beta reader said: “It was an absolute pleasure to read.”

Another said: “Awesome book, really loved it.”

It’s approximately 380 pages long. If you’re interested, message me with your preferred format: mobi, epub or pdf.

Here’s the blurb:

A girl fighting her destiny. A living god. A war with the Blood Clans.

Seventeen-year-old Drina just wants to hide away with her books, but as the daughter of two powerful mages and heir to the ruler of Bennamore, her wishes are rarely considered. Summoned to the capital, she is plunged into a maelstrom of politics and power struggles. The only compensation is Arran, the handsome bodyguard she grows to love.

In her new role as a diplomat, she visits Bennamore's mysterious neighbours, the Blood Clans. There she discovers there are other, darker forms of magic in the world than the familiar spells of the mages. Driven onward by a living god, the Blood Clans' magic drags both their countries to the brink of war. Surrounded by enemies, Drina must find a way to tame the power of a god before everything she loves is destroyed.

Bibliophilic Otaku (bibliophilic_otaku) | 1 comments I'm interesting in reviewing your book. My emai;l is scholarlyliterarycirtic@gmail.com. Epub would be nice and thank you.

message 3: by Pauline (new) - added it

Pauline Ross (paulinemross) Literay wrote: "I'm interesting in reviewing your book. My emai;l is scholarlyliterarycirtic@gmail.com. Epub would be nice and thank you."

The epub is on its way to you. I hope you enjoy the read!