Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2015 Archives > Holiday (December) Book Haul

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
I don't know about you guys but my husband has me on a book buying ban right now until after Christmas. I am really hoping that I get a lot of the books I have been asking for but that might be asking a little much because there are a ton of them.

If you are not currently on a book buying ban let us know what it is you have been buying! I need to live through all of you and your book buying right now until after Christmas.

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Walker | 10 comments I just bought I'll Give You the Sun!

message 3: by Andrea (last edited Dec 28, 2015 10:14AM) (new)

Okay so in one box that I received I got:

Smuggler's Run A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Star Wars) by Greg Rucka Moving Target A Princess Leia Adventure (Journey to Star Wars The Force Awakens) by Cecil Castellucci The Weapon of a Jedi A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Star Wars) by Jason Fry Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich

In my Secret Santa box that I received from Megan:

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman Attachments by Rainbow Rowell The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls World War Z An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks

What I received from my best friend, Kaleigh in our book swap:

Dream a Little Dream (The Silver Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier Joyride by Anna Banks

What I know is going to be under my tree on Christmas morning:

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Soundless by Richelle Mead Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2) by Sara Raasch Untamed (Splintered, #3.5) by A.G. Howard The Murder of an Angel (Confessions, #4) by James Patterson The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen

What I had as a surprise under the tree:

Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) by Lauren Kate The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Through the Dark (The Darkest Minds, #1.5, #2.5, #3.5) by Alexandra Bracken The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2) by Marie Lu A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium, #2) by Holly Black

What my husband let me buy since I didnt feel good:

Icons (Icons, #1) by Margaret Stohl The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger The Fairy-Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm, #1) by Michael Buckley The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2) by Michael Buckley Star Wars Before the Awakening by Greg Rucka

Some books I bought my Husband for Christmas:

The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1) by Rin Chupeco The Suffering (The Girl from the Well, #2) by Rin Chupeco Star Wars Battlefront Twilight Company (Star Wars) by Alexander Freed Aftermath by Chuck Wendig Adventures from the Land of Stories The Mother Goose Diaries by Chris Colfer Adventures from the Land of Stories Queen Red Riding Hood’s Guide To Royalty by Chris Colfer Rise of the Huntress (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #7) by Joseph Delaney

And three Sword Art Online Manga

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
Secret Santa box:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand , A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness , The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, #2) by Rick Yancey

Christmas:
Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook  by Donald C. Plumb , Exotic Animal Formulary by James W. Carpenter (those two are reference books but still books!) Tiny Confessions The Secret Thoughts of Dogs, Cats and Everything by Christopher Rozzi Winkie by Clifford Chase , How To Open Locks With Improvised Tools by Hans Conkel

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Man I get Disney Travel Books and consider them in book hauls because they are books. lol