Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2015 Archives > December Wrap Up

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
We all have had good months since the group started in our reading! I am glad we are all enjoying the books that we are picking and I cannot wait until the new year to see what books we all received during our various holiday traditions during the month of December!

I know that to be politically correct now a days we say Happy Holidays but I do not want anyone offended but if you do not celebrate Christmas tell us what you celebrate.

If I say Marry Christmas to you please tell me Happy Hanukkah if you celebrate that instead. I will not be offended! Also I am sorry if I misspelled that please tell me the correct spelling if I did.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
I'm so happy with the way this group is working out! Its growing quickly and we really have a lot of great active members. I can't wait to see what the new year brings! Happy Holiday!

message 3: by Andrea (last edited Dec 31, 2015 10:47AM) (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
I have finished the following books:

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling