Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Miscellaneous Book Talk > Amazon Kindle Cyber Day

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Did anyone find any new books for sale? There are several "Prey" books for those not current with the series. I ordered The Orphan Train. Haven't heard of it but it intrigued me.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Dawn, The orphan train is good.

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Great! Thanks Amy!

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14293 comments Uh oh, I hadn't even looked. ;)
I guess Kindle books are one cyber Monday deal that won't run out of supply- just out of time.

message 5: by Les (new)

Les  | 150 comments Just checked my Amazon wishlist and see that Stephen King's Mr Mercedes is on sale for 99p. Needless to say I've snapped it up.

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14293 comments Thats a good deal, Les!
Les wrote: "Just checked my Amazon wishlist and see that Stephen King's Mr Mercedes is on sale for 99p. Needless to say I've snapped it up."

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Les wrote: "Just checked my Amazon wishlist and see that Stephen King's Mr Mercedes is on sale for 99p. Needless to say I've snapped it up."

Good job, Les! And don't forget to round back to our discussion thread on the book once you finish it!

message 8: by Les (new)

Les  | 150 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Les wrote: "Just checked my Amazon wishlist and see that Stephen King's Mr Mercedes is on sale for 99p. Needless to say I've snapped it up."

Good job, Les! And don't forget to round back to our di..."

Will do, should I post my thoughts in here or elsewhere?

message 9: by H.A. (new)

H.A. Raynes (haraynes) | 3 comments My novel, Nation of Enemies, can also be snapped up for one more week at $.99!!! Getting great reviews and I'm thrilled! (pun intended)

http://amazon.com/Nation-Enemies-Thri...

Nation of Enemies A Thriller by H.A. Raynes

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Les, here is the link to our group discussion of Mr. Mercedes. Feel free to post along with the topics (chapter-driven) or wait until you finish and post in the final topic.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Les wrote: "Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Les wrote: "Just checked my Amazon wishlist and see that Stephen King's Mr Mercedes is on sale for 99p. Needless to say I've snapped it up."

Good job, Les! And don't forget t..."