Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ChyChy & Resy

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we are!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I'd like to do something urban fantasy because I finally got interested in it again, but that depends on if you like it as well XD

So what are you interested or what to do?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I can play the guy pretty well too so we are going to have fun!

Okay, so we are doing urban fantasy, what will be doing then? Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches....in the future? historical set? present?

so many things to pick from! XD

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yup :)
Ah, so many options to choose from! I think two separate storylines might be good, that way we can delve into more than one thing, what do you think?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I was thinking an angel or a vampire for my male character, and perhaps a demon or siren for my female character.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I think i'll make my male a vampire, and I decide the female will be fae instead

uh, i don't really like school settings, perhaps something else

hmmm, what type of prophecy can be do?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) vampire (700+ = 26); fae (300+ = 23)? so 19+ would be appropriate.

Yeah I can see the supernatural species being in a tiffy and fuel to the fire is add, so they attempt to change the prophecy. But what will you human be doing to bring in?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Its cool dear! hmmm, we'd technically have the whole race of species, perhaps your witch is the one who sees the prophecy?