1x1 > morgan & julianna

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments heyoo c:

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hey! Thanks so much for making it

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments you're very welcome! anything in particular you're interested in doing? :)

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Not anything particular but I like dystopian, horror, action, fantasy, end of the world stuff, anything like that. And my roleplays always have romance in them if that's okay with you. I was thinking maybe like fallen angels, or zombie apocalypse, or aliens. You?

message 5: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Yesss romance is a must. I can't live without it(: I basically do everything and anything, so all that stuff works! I'm already wicked excited ah xD. We could definitely do some kind of natural disaster/end of the world thing, or something more dystopian?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Romance is ALWAYS a must ;) hahaha. I'm feeling dystopian right about now, I don't know about you xD

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments yes ;) we can definitely do something dystopian! is there anything specific you have in mind?

message 8: by Morgan (last edited Nov 30, 2015 03:57AM) (new)

Morgan Okay awesome! No, not really... You?

message 9: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments hmm well I have all those plots I found on the request thread, but other than that--I could look for some plots on tumblr? or we could just brainstorm c: whatever you'd like.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Just a random idea but what about like two big opposing groups are fighting over something. I don't know what they would fight about or what the groups are about but someone from one group gets captured from the other group and is held captive until that group gets what they want from the other group. And during that the person being held captive and their captor fall in love and blah blah blah. That's all I have for brainstorming, I know it's kind of confusing and lame but oh well xD

message 11: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
I'd actually really like to do that ^-^ I'm down for it!

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Oh! Awesomeness xD should we make the plot a bit more solid??

message 13: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments yeah sure! what do you want the groups to be? like military groups, or some kind of supernatural vampires vs werewolf thing? where do you want to go with it cx

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan We could have one be a military group and one to be a supernatural group and they're like at war with each other

message 15: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Oooh yes I like that ^-^. So one is a human military group, and the other supernaturals?

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah! xD what kind of supernatural thing do you want it to be?

message 17: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Hmmm I don't know if you've ever read The Host, but if you have, maybe it could be something like that?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan No I've never read it but I've heard about it. Are they like super humans or something? I'm not sure... Care to explain?

message 19: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Basically "The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of human hosts while leaving their bodies intact." So the majority of people are possessed by this alien species, hence the title 'The Host' :)

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Ohhhhhh got it. Thy sounds cool! Do they have any special abilities?