1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Julianna & Christi

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (harhailija) ^^

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments hi! :) so the online correspondence?

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (harhailija) Yep! I don't really care who I am either. I can do a guy or girl.

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments alright sweet! we can plan more tomorrow, I'm off to bed now(:

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (harhailija) OK!

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
okay so;; we could go in a lot of different directions with this. we can combine it with a lot of the other ones, and it'd still work great. I'd love to do something with marrying my best friend, and we could make they could have been best friends over the Internet, writing long messages to each other and stuff like that. so when they turn 25 and remember their agreement, it'll be their first time meeting each other in person.

message 7: by Christi (new)

Christi (harhailija) I'd love to do that. ^^

message 8: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments alright great! ^-^ anything else you'd like to add?

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (harhailija) How long will they have been friends?

message 10: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments hmm since I'm assuming they're twenty-five, and they probably made this promise thing a while ago, maybe 5-6 years?

message 11: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments great :). I'll repost the best friend plot here then--give me a sec.

message 12: by Julianna (last edited Dec 01, 2015 04:21PM) (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
plot (view spoiler)

message 13: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
I'd love to do something with Option A cx. Maybe Muse A is in sort of an abusive relationship? I'm fine with either--but would you mind if I had Muse A? Also, maybe Muse B moves to where Muse A lives, and randomly shows up after talking online for so long? Then Muse A already has her boyfriend, and it'll just be all this drama :). I'm a sucker for drama.

message 14: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments Can I have Muse A? c: If you don't mind--that is.

message 15: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments Hmm well, I'm thinking Muse A's a girl, so is that alright? :)

message 16: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments Great! Anything else we need to go over before we get to work on charries?

message 17: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments he looks great! I'll have mine up as soon as I can c:

message 18: by Julianna (last edited Jan 03, 2016 03:25PM) (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
( name: ) valerie claire beaumont
( gender: ) female
( age: ) 24
( birthday: ) december 27, 1990

( occupation: ) model
( appearance: )

( personality: )
;; flirty
;; fun
;; free-spirited
;; carefree
;; ditzy

( history: )
;; mother left when she was young
;; grew up with struggling single father
;; no siblings or family that she knows of, other than her father
;; has an abusive boyfriend of almost four years
;; spends a lot of time online, or modeling for cheap cash

message 19: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
I don't know why all of my images refuse to work >.< I'm using Gigi Hadid as her fc though. Thank you! Hmm we could start with a few days before Val's birthday? So maybe your guy is writing her an email or whatever, about how he's moving to her town/city? I'm not sure

message 20: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ I love your post so much!! Your writing style is my fav :) Hmm maybe somewhere in Pennsylvania? I'm not sure--that just popped into my head xD. Also, just wanted to let you know i probably won't be able to get a response in until Saturday/Sundayish. ]

message 21: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ Hey, I'm really sorry I disappeared on a bit of a hiatus >.< I'm totally still up for continuing this though, if you are? ]

message 22: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ Alright, that's fine by me c: I'll be busy occasionally too--but I won't be disappearing like that again in the forseeable future. ]